[Anime] Bakugo Katsuki: her power is creating beasts

𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎//𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼! 𝙷𝚎,𝚜 𝙰 𝙷𝚢𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑//𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝
———————-

Ever since Bakugou went to the villains everything seems to go normal. Kirishima and I plus little Deku became friends like the best of friends. Bakugou always talks about surpassing All might which is never because he'll always be the best hero.

I remembered why Bakugou left because he wanted to beat me to first place. Me and him never got along, someone said it was our competitive side and Baku showing more caring we would be a great couple or #relationshipgoals as they like to say. Bakugou always wanted to be better than me. In the U.A sport festival I was in 1st place and he was tied down to a pole with a lot of restraints on him like he was an untainted beast, but he came in 2nd place which I proudly took that spot 1st place from him.

My quirk is creating creatures or beasts I should say, but when I get bored I create a cute little white fox with nine tails reminding me of naruto the amine. That's only when I get bored. People thinks my quirk is soo unfair because I could think of anything that comes to my head. My ability is similar to momo, but it's different in creating things.

"Y/n, do you want to get something to eat after this?" Midoriya asked as I snapped out of my thoughts over the past couple of months ago. I moved my head in an up and down motion, grinning at the question he asked me. "Is Kirishima going to?" I peered over to see him, scratching the back of his neck, making a little teehee sound.

"Umm...I have some studies to do" he answered me with an embarrassed blush plastered onto his cheeks, but I smiled softly before stretching my arms up in the air.

After school..

Deku waited for me at the bathroom which I took a break from class to clear my mind about things that happened over these months. I opened the door and smiled at him before heading out the door with Midoriya beside me.

We finally arrived at the tiny café which the whole group used to go to. I smiled as the smell to the cafe filled up in my nostrils, having a fresh hot cocoa smell to it. I placed my body next to the seats beside the enormous window that leads outside to the people like we were on a date.

"Like I was saying, do you miss Kacchan?" Deku said as I hummed at him, playing with the sugar pack which was poured out on the table, placing my head on my hand, putting my elbow on the clean table. I peered over at Midoriya, who had a page for Bakugou maybe he flipped to that page on accident.

"Not really, it's better not havin-" I got interrupted by the news cut in the commercial breaks. I turned my body around to the tv which was in the corner of the room on the wall. "A formal student named Katsuki Bakugou has changed into a villain and right now he's damaging the city as we speak please heroes do something about it...put down Bakugou"

I stared at Deku as objects were thrown at the café itself as I quickly thought of a creature to take this impact immediately. I finally put him out in the open. He blocked the objects in front of us. I announced everyone to leave and swiftly made another beast to protect the people, who were exiting out of the building.

I sprinted outside to see who was the caused of it and was taking back. It's the spiky blonde himself, he was wearing his combat suit he ordered for the school to make him in the beginning of the school year. "YOO BASTARD!!" I shouted out towards the male, who looked pissed at me calling him a bastard.

"Oh it's you Y/n" he said my name with disgusted lingering over his voice, but something was off. It sounded like he was happy to see me here. Deku runs out the hangout. Bakugou always had hatred in his heart mostly for the two he used to hangout with, but all the hatred went towards me.