-Ijimekko-

The model character: Sakuma Rei from Ensemble StarsThe name was requested to be changed into Raymond

The name was requested to be changed into Raymond. His last name: Sakuma.
——————
Requested: Justinavltn

"I want to be an astronaut, Sakuma-kun!!!" The little Y/n shouted, pointing towards the moon to find the older boy smiling at the girl. "Y/n, you know, you can call me Raymond." The boy said.

He continues to stare into her cute appearance. She turned her head to the male as she brightly grin to him. He immediately caught himself blushing from that adorable female's face.

"Your face's red again? Why does it do that?" She points to him and he shrugs his shoulders. This was a mystery to the boy too. He doesn't know why his body reacts that way.

"Ooh, a butterfly!!" She instantly jumps up and down as she chases the insect around. The seven year old contemplated on the toddler in the distant which made him feel more worse to tell her he was leaving.

He was moving to Japan where his parents' jobs wanted them to be there permanently instead of being in America.

"Y/n..." Raymond called out. The female turned around suddenly having that blue butterfly on her head as she grins even more before it flew away.

"Yes, Sakuma-kun?" She asked. He was actually happy that he taught that little kid some Japanese, so one day maybe she could travel to Japan.

"You know I love you, right." He responded, she sprinted to the male and she cuddled his form in her little arms. She lifted her head upwards with her chin on his chest. "I love you too."

—————

"Come on~, say it!" Raymond grasped onto my hair as I tried to wrestle out of his hold, but this only made him pull harder on me and I yelped out.

He leaned his face close to mines seeing him in my peripheral vision he turned his red eyes towards my wet cheeks.

"Leave me alone, Raymond, please." I said tired of the bullying. I don't even know why he suddenly started to pick on me when he came back. "What happened to Sakuma-kun?" He teased me.

"Fuck you." I whispered out as he chuckles and dumped my head back in the water. I struggled to get out of the death pool. My outfit was getting wet from me splashing around.

He lifted my hair up and I choked on the liquid. I whipped my head to face him. I immediately spit out some of the same water I was about to drown in.