-Kyūketsuki no ō-

Disclaimer: I know I did one of those vampires but this character is actually one so I just wanted to put that out there.

————
Model character is Napoleon Bonaparte from vampire: temptation in the dark
To honor their names, I'll keep them in the story
————

"I need you to win the prince's heart, so you can save this village" my mother cupped my cheeks with her hands, I stared into the eyes of my mother's, feeling all this responsibilities fall into my 19 years old's hands, doubts suddenly evolved into my conscious mind, shaking with them and my emotions.

"Mama, you know I can't do this, send out Ereka. She always wanted to be a princess" I grasped onto my madre's hand, my eyes were getting fuzzy from being overwhelmed by all of this. She was considering about what I was saying because Ereka, she's my twin and I'm the opposite of being a princess, I wanted to help my mother and the villagers.

"You can let your sister go too" we were interrupted by my sister walking down the stairs answering to what I had to say to her and she grinned widely towards the thought of her being a princess.

I just don't want to be one, but I got this idea of both of us going but we'll have to switch our position when we get done with everything. Since I'm a good convincer and she's good at flirting, I can just switch position sometimes.

"What about you're the maid and I'm the baroness, but here's the thing we can switch, I'll just be the convincer and you can do whatever with him, then I'll tell you what happened that day or that time, okay" I responded to my sister and my mother seems like she's going to feel bad for the boy.

The thing you can tell about us is our hair, I have a boyish haircut and she has long hair. I can just wear a wig over my head. "You have to promise me, Y/n that you'll stay there?" Our mother trying to make me stay there because it's better than here that's what she likes to say.

I grasped her hands into my owns, holding them in front of her. "I can't promise you that, you know I'll still crawl right back to you" I said, striving to hold back the tears once again.

Couple of hours later...

I hugged my mother a farewell hug, but she clutched onto me a little longer then saying something in my ears. "Promise me, you won't fall for him" she whispered softly towards me.

I pulled away and grabbed my wig, placing it on my head, fixing the thing that's on top of my head. It's a little bit itchy and I walked into the carriage with my sister on the side of me, who was beaming with joy, I could see it in the darkness.

————

We finally arrived at the place and my sister was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, I shook her softly before we got out of the carriage.

We stepped out the vehicle. "We're going to be princesses" she shouts out of joy as I rolled my eyes towards the female. "Dude, we should have kids too" Ereka was getting into the romantic side of being with the prince.

We sauntered over to the door. "Bonsoir, Baroness Ereka and your maid: Y/n, let me show you your rooms" I bowed my head to the butler, who was guiding us to our rooms.

"Wait, can she have her room next to me" I asked, looking around the mansion as he nods for understanding what I said to him. Then he opens the door to my sister's room which was really nice.