Sharon Vineyard (Vermouth): In Disguise

Requested: AnalynAlcantara (okay, so I know it's not the greatest but I suddenly just got back into writing and when I do that my skills are soo wacky and bad, so I'm sorry for it

Requested: AnalynAlcantara (okay, so I know it's not the greatest but I suddenly just got back into writing and when I do that my skills are soo wacky and bad, so I'm sorry for it.)

I waltzed around in the morning as my best friend sips some of her daily tea. She sits there reading the newspaper on her phone I didn't know if I should broke the silence or not.

"I'm sorry." I told her, reaching my hand over to where her arm was. She finally looks up at me for once. I could see her eyes twinkling with just glimpse of happiness in her but she immediately avoided me.

She yanked her forearm away from my grasps as I gradually repositioned my hand back into my area. I couldn't say anything not right after I did something wrong to her.

"I know...it's not your fault." She uttered out. I finally got to hear her speak for just a little bit to only want to spill all the new juicy things and basically stuff she was involved of with recent things but I couldn't suddenly say that to her.

She's still having a breakdown with everything from the start of me being friends with her to this. I wasn't supposed to be here without the help of her dad pushing me out the way to only get hit by a bullet.

She abruptly fiddles with the pocket watch her father used to keep around him since he once said to her time is precious and can never be replaced by technology. She did always hated when he said it but yet again it was one of his perks that made him lovable.

She stares directly towards it before squeezing tightly onto it and placing against her chest with tears breaking out of her eyes to let them drop onto the table and on her. I couldn't say anything because I was the one that got her father killed even if she keeps telling me he was doing his job doesn't mean I don't feel guilty.

"This is all my fa-"

"How many times do I have to tell you, it isn't." She informed me before looking dead into my eyes with hers, water all in them. I just always keep on sending she hates me.

"Listen y/n, I know you feel guilty about him but he sacrificed himself for the job and you. He didn't want you to live feeling a burden but to live and be there for me." She mumbles right back at the end. I just listened into her before it went back to being quiet again.

I didn't want to tell her about the stalker because I knew it wasn't the right timing.

————————

"Sam!" I shouted out to my best friend who said she was feeling a little bit better so we could watch a movie together. I turned on the kitchen's lights, twisting my head to find her if she left something on the fridge, but sadly, she didn't. "Sam!" I shouted again before I seen the female behind me.

I jumped from the sudden figure behind me, she had her hair messy up. Her clothing were still in one of her sleepwears. She had a face of grieving yet a happy one which was surprising since father just passed a month ago.

"Y/n? When did you get back?" She questioned me as I placed my purse on the table to see my phone showing 9 o'clock. I smiled towards her even though I had a burning sensation of a pit in my stomach.

"Hmm..just right now. Did you fell asleep on the couch again?" I asked her as she rubbed her eyes to me with a little nod of the head. I was finally getting my mind back a little. I don't know I could feel the guiltiness crawling back to me.

"What type of movie are you wanting to watch?" I told her before opening the refrigerator's door up, I was just looking for something to eat or maybe Sam made something to eat already.

"I was thinking of a horror film." She informed me as I rolled my eyes of course she'll pick a scary movie. It is one of her favorite movies in the world. She waltzed over to the couch while patting it towards the seat next to her.

I was commanded by the best friend who seems to be suddenly handling her father's death, but maybe she needs to be able to move on even though you can't just get pass it.

She laid her head on my shoulders before staring into the tv which threw me in a surprising way. She would never do that to me because she was still just so distant from being in reality and normally daydreaming.

"I've been watching you for the past month." She whispered something in my ears as I usually looked up from where she was. She smiled to me before she pushed herself on me that made me yank my arm away.

"I've always wanted you to notice me!" She shouted. I immediately moved backwards to fall onto the ground, staring at the imposter of was pretending to be my friend.

"Who are you!" Moving even backwards to see her shifting her body into a crawling position to me. I scooped more away but she seems to love the whole cat and mice/predator and prey movements on the floor.

"It's a little secret which you'll have to wait." She smiled before I got on my two foot and dashed upstairs knowing the keys were in Sam's room.

I could hear her pout from me disappearing all of a sudden. I ran into her area and closed the door behind me, repositioning the dresser on the entrance.

Her voice echoes while she hums a very creepy tone. Then I seen it...

"I left a present in there." She responded to my form. I already seen the gift that was presented to me, tears flooded my eyes before knew it. I ran over to her balcony beside the bed, feeling the door shakes and rattles for her to get in.

"Honey, don't you dare run away from me!!" The voice suddenly went booming inside the room as I grasped onto the fencing and slide down for me to not take too much of a fall.

"I don't want you leaving me!" She shouted with her body leaning over the railing and I immediately fell down having a momentary eye contact. She glared at my figure and she somehow did some sort of lean of faith causing her to do a roll with style.

She promptly jumped onto me, pinning me in place saying her makeup falling because her someway crying earlier while in the chase. She smiled at my face before placing her lips onto mines, struggled to get out of her grasps but she continuously had a tight hold on me. She released my lips and smirked with delight.

"Sam's a dumb bitch, but you now have a bad bitch which means I'll do anything to keep you on my side."