-Kyūketsuki no ō 2.0-

"Ummm, I can't do this. You need to help me." I whispered towards the maid who was tightening my dress. I didn't want this, I never desired to be a queen not to any village only to my imagination. I can't marry a monstre.

He's doing this because he doesn't want his own race to go extinct which he could freaking marry ma sœur, I'm not going to and will not be bonded to this madman, thinking I crave to have son amour. I don't get little garçons. They're crazy in the head. I need to stop parlante français.

"You're getting married to a beau homme." She informed me clearly in the trance of complimenting on what my captor looks like and at this point of time I don't care for looks.

I groaned at how tight she pulled my dress. I simply moved away from her grasps as I smiled towards her, hoping she can just leave me alone. I'm required to leave this village because it would be easier for him to find me, so I'll have to search for another one farther from this one. Maybe in London, I could feel more free than being in the same general area.

I commenced to emerge my plans into action and pretended to fan myself with my hands, acting like I was hyperventilating in the room, sitting down on the bed still fanning myself while I developed on taking excessive small breaths. My maid began to fall for my trap as she crouched down to my level.

"Mademoiselle, qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?" She asked: what's wrong? I couldn't display my anger towards her only for la bête. I'm not going to give up from my defeat. He probably thinks he won, but there's going to be one winner coming from out of this mistake and it's me.

"I need to be alone." I told her as she got up and bowed before she hurriedly left out, shutting the door behind her. I smiled as I started to tear the end of the dress and hastily tugged on the strings, having the attire off of my body.

Tiptoeing to the dresser, scanning what clothing I could switch in to be fooled as a peasant. I finally got something and ripped some of it, dumping makeup on my outfit and running water on it.

I located myself in the room, tying up clothes to form a long rope since I was in the second floor, snatching the blankets into the homemade rope I created, I opened the window, to have fortune finally join my side to have no one in the road because of this capacious wedding for me to be forever, having an oath to him which I'm not going to be saying anyways.

I lifted the frame upwards, swiftly tying the rope that'll hopefully get me down safely onto the bed's legs. I jerked on it, to priorly throw the rope out of the window.

I sprinted over to push the dresser mirror when I saw a piece of paper, it appears to be in the corner of the mirror as I took the paper and I unfolded it to see it was a map, I grinned at how the maid was really assisting me...I think. I took the pieces of the dress in my hands as I punched the mirror to get a homemade knife to protect myself since people will think lowly of me. (A/n: btw, in all of my one shots I won't say the color of the skin unless I want to.)

"Are you alright in there, Mademoiselle?" A little voice called me out while I was thrusting the dresser in front of the door. I didn't want her to hear me, sliding the furniture across the floor and screeched out to address her.

"Oui, je suis bien. Juste submergé." I completely placed the piece on the door before I sprinted over, grasping the item into my hand as there were more shouting from behind the door, people banging it to get in.

I gulped at how high I was up to get to the ground. I moved my body out of the window before descending downwards towards the flooring. I began climbing down, having my high hopes it won't loosen up.