-Kyūketsuki no ō 3.0-

I was put back in the castle this time in the basement in the chambers because it was the only thing that was going to keep me from leaving and double the security guards around me.

I groaned at how I'm stuck in this cage and Joshua isn't with me. I whined out to the two people holding onto the person I was speaking of, throwing him in the space beside me as I scrambled over to my boyfriend.

I put my hand out to his head, patting it to give him reassurance that I'm here with him. He struggles up to get his torso to lift up to me. I grasped onto his hand, pulling it towards my way, wanting him to be by my side once again.

He shifted his back up against the iron bars and turned his head to me, seeing how badly beaten up he gotten for just being with me and assisting me along my way. It was my choice to runaway but I didn't tell him my backstory on why I ran out of France.

"Sweetheart, I haven't been fully truthful about my backstory." I uttered at him, I could see the tenseness in his body just locking up on him and he relocated his eyes directly in my general direction.

"Me and my twin sister tricked the prince into loving us to help save this village. I never once loved the prince and he was devoted to me, but ma sœur she was fond over him, so once he fell for me, I left him and my sister was left with a monstre, I thought I got away only to show up at my door and forced me to marry him in order for me to help my family. When the wedding was near. I abandoned them once again and ran all the way to France." I told him the whole story.

He pulled one of his smile off, striving to hide his anger for not telling him the truth. He despises people who uses their partner's power and doesn't even loved them. He said that's what happened to his marriage with his wife he was full on heels over her and she was only using him for his wealth.

"No, but it was to help my village and I love you. Don't give up on me." I didn't want him to feel any pain or exasperated towards me and he seen how desperate I was of needing my boyfriend or at least a friend.

He reached over to where my cheek was and it suddenly caught me off guard, he grins to me, I hesitantly stuck out my hand towards his. We moved our heads up against the bars, blocking us from interacting with each other. I nearly wanted to sit there and cry because I couldn't do anything to assist him on his injuries.

He had a black eye, blood coming from out of the nose. I extended my other hand out to it and dab my tongue on my thumb to priorly clean his liquid off of him. I was so focused on Joshua, I didn't realized how his smile made everything seemed like it's going to be okay.

He leans into my touch on his cheek, he hums out to appear to be in his own euphoria. I gradually removed my thumb off of him and on his bursted lips that somewhat always looks appealing to kiss. He opened his mouth and curled his lips onto my thumb, biting down gently on his flesh as I felt his teeth on the bottom and upper lips.

I giggled at him before the door to the chambers opens up. I quickly straightened up what I was doing and scattered away from him while he sits on the floor in a groan.

I looked towards the person who came out the door and saw ma sœur. I rushed over to the doors, grasping on one of the bars in my hands while I gave it a little shake to get her attention.

"Sœur, Qu'est-ce que vous faites ici?" I asked: what are you doing here? She smiled and looked over to my boyfriend who was severely hurt from that madman who's probably controlling the whole kingdom.

"Qui est-il?" She was seriously clueless on who he was as she bent down and saw he was different because a French person would immediately respond back to the question, but he knew French I taught him français. He should be able to reply back to her.