-Okumanchōja-

This character: an Oc someone made.
Name: ???? (Surprise)
—————————————————
Requested: Justinavltn

"Y/n, you have to go to this party, tonight!" Elizabeth replied, smiling like her life depended on it. I rolled my eyes softly before placing my food in my mouth.

She's been begging for the past two days to go to this stupid party because her crush will be there since he never goes to parties. I don't know why he's suddenly going to one.

The only thing I know is Elizabeth is dying to get some sort of attention or conversation with him.

I swallowed the food and pointed my fork towards her with my elbow on the table. "Ask Christen. Y'know she loves parties. She basically loves extreme adventures." I stated before stabbing it in my meal to put in my mouth.

"Nooo, y'know me and her aren't really...talking." She sarcastically announced and I leaned across the table.

"That's why you make amends with her." I informed her. I casually went back to my original position, she suddenly puffed out a cloud of annoyance.

"I'm not making amends with her!" She shouted all of a sudden and everyone in the cafeteria was abruptly staring towards us mostly Elizabeth. I slowly covered my face to not display my features to the public. I shushed her to be quiet.

"I mean you don't have to, but I was just saying." I told her. She stretched her arms up to the ceiling as she included a small yawn.

"Well, anyways, you-"

She was promptly cut off by a voice, clearing their throat. We turned to the uninvited person to only reveal. What does this dork want?

"Why do I hear your voice all the way from Asia?" He sighed out softly not even caring to look over to my friend. I rolled my eyes to the comment.

He seen my actions and slammed both of his hands on the table, shifting over to my personal area. "Show some decency and respect." He replied still glaring into my soul. He pulled back to his same position from earlier.

"H-hi, Glynn." Elizabeth greeted not even registering he was complaining about her being so loud. I arched an eyebrow to the male while he gradually twisted his head to my friend before looking back at me, paying no attention to her.

"Rude ass." I scoffed at him.

He leaned closer with his hand, cuffing his ear, indicating I needed to speak up since my voice was very soft. I scoffed at him once more and crossed my arms up against my chest.

"Oh, so you're backing dow-"

"She didn't mean it, Glynn. She's..on her time of the month." She replied. I suddenly glared at her with making an embarrassed, awful excuse.

Why's she telling my business? I'm not on it, but like are you serious right, now?! He hummed out with him, tucking on the corner of his lips. What is wrong with this rich weirdo?

"You can leave, now, you rich, spoiled fuck." I murmured to him, hoping he could hear me, but nonetheless, I was too soft spoken even though, I would've gotten up and start attacking him.