Kisumi Shigino: Test

—————————-

—————————-

"Hayato, you need to relax." I was holding onto the boy's back, in order for him to float upwards, but he clutches onto my one piece. I laughed a little, trying to reassure him and to not let him tense up.

"I-I'm trying to...it's just." He grasped to me harder.

"What's making you tense up?"

"It's my brother." He whispered out, I held onto him still as the other lifeguards were assisting on the kids. The others were already floating while some were still where he was.

"What about your brother?"

I glanced down at him. He peered up into my eyes, he barely opens up to me and especially everyone. He's a very timid and shy person when it comes to public speaking.

"When I was little, me and my brother were out on a boat. My brother stopped...watching me..and I fell overboard...a-and nearly drowned." He stared into the distance.

I paused for a moment. "HAYATO!!" A man's voice shouted towards our forms. I didn't realized class already ended.

I grinned at him and sat him down on the edge of the water. He lifted his body up before going into the locker room to go get change.

I waltzed over to the ledge. "Here, let me help you." A hand reached out to my face. I glimpsed up to whose palm it was coming from.

I took his hand into mines, pushing myself upwards to the being. He nearly hugged my wet body, but his front purple shirt was a tad bit damped.

"So, you're the big, bad brother of Hayato?" I placed my fists onto both side of my hips. I turned my head to him, grinning to his features which he had a nice face.

"I'm not so bad...but I'm big and his brother?..but I'm not bad." He got sidetracked a little bit. He seemed to be collecting his thoughts.

"I see, you're charismatic, too." I noted. Kids happily goes to their older love ones. They laughed and smile.

Some stayed to still be in the pool probably practicing on swimming. Others leaves to go somewhere else possibly going home.

"And I'm nice which's the opposite of bad." He smiles to me.

"Nice is the opposite of rude, not bad." I informed him, he giggles a tiny bit. I waited patiently to see Hayato coming out of the boys' room.

"You're hysterical." He nudged my shoulder as Hayato ambles over to where we were. His hair still soaked from putting the back of his head in the water.

Hayato made a faint grin towards me. The pink haired man turned to only see him, giving me the same beam, his brother was showing me.

"That my sweetness is how you receive one's name." He utters to himself, but I caught what he said and I hummed out softly.