Haise + ken + kaneki: we're all different people

I thought maybe this one should have all of Kanekis sides and that's too much work doing the reader is inside of his head too and I just said f it, so this is why you got this. Ps I made all the three that makes Kaneki separate people.
———

"Y/n, you better start hiding~" A deep voice said, throwing a chair at me which I dodged to the side of me. My white hospital oversized shirt flows through the wind of me, sprinting down the hallways with no shoes on. I didn't want to look back or front either because the whole hospital is dead. Blood is decorated on the walls, bodies extensively on the floor, some of the pieces are torn off their bodies.

My husband is dead for god sake and this all happened because I went to that damn café at the wrong time. It's just that week was a little bit hectic.
_____________________

"Your madre is going to love the colors planned for the wedding" I said, opening the door up to the shop and that same boy was there, he's always here when I come at least. I got in line which was in front of the door. "Honey, do you want anything from Anteiku?" I asked him and he wanted a dragon fruit cookie which I never knew they had that.

It was my turn to order when a man with white hair, a mask only covering his whole face but his right eye, he was wearing all black on, and had black colored nails. He came from the back and another man with black on top and white all around it, wearing a tie and a formal shirt came out.

The first one walked up to Kaneki and asked about something. Kaneki's head went with an up and down motion while the second boy, snatches up the first one. It seems like they could be brothers, they all tried to leave until I cleared my throat, causing them to get their attention to me.

They all had their attention to me like it was a lot of attention which was sorta of a daydreaming one. "Can someone take my order?" I said as they quickly shook their head to get out of their trance. They seem like they all wanted to take my order which was an okay for me if I'm getting my food at the end of this.

I ordered my food and gently brushed my fingertips against the white haired one. He turned his head away from my general area, I started texting my boo, saying I got the food, but I remembered something about why I came not only for the food. For Yoshimura if he was coming to the wedding.

"Can I go in the back, Kaneki-chan" I announced, pointing my finger towards the back room of them, he slightly turned red and nodded his head. My shoes softly taps the floors as Yoshimura came from around the corner scaring me to death. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Yoshimura. You almost gave me a heart attack" as he laughs uproariously towards my actions.

"I don't want that to happen, now" he teehee at me still, I felt a little silly about my jump scares which could seriously give me a heart attack. He brings me to a couch and he sits across from me, sipping on his coffee. The boys peeked over the entrance of the door, taking a moment to realize the three was just watching from afar.

"Boys, come sit down" Mr.Yoshimura gestures the lads to sit down, they sat right next to me, Kaneki sits beside my legs on the floor. Mr.Yoshimura laughs again as this time I had no idea why, I asked him why he was giggling about and told me: my boys grew very attached to you that's the first time they all did that.

"Anyways, Mr.Yoshimura how are you?" I was concerned about his health which I'm always worry about, but he never surprises me with a new excuse everyday. "An alligator ate my foot, so I gave him a knuckle sandwich" he sips more of his coffee as I giggled at his jokes.

"How's Kudu?" Mr.Yoshimura asked. Lately, kudu has been busy with the wedding and everything. He said after the marriage he wants me to have a baby for our honeymoon. I'm cool with the baby part because I always wanted to be a mother of hopefully twins. "Kudu been really busy and the only time I have with him is late at night or early in the morning" I said, sipping on my coco. I ordered from earlier and broke a little piece from Kudu's cookie, it wouldn't hurt him.