-Kyūketsuki-

Y/n- your name
F/n- false name
#2Y/n- your name #2

Model character is: Ichiro Yamada from Hypnosis Mic
To honor their names, I'll keep them in the story

—A—

"There's a new student in class." Mr.Yamada announced out loud as I draw into my sketchbook with enthusiasm for today's drawing I'm making Eren Yeager from Attack on Titans. It was one of my favorite tv shows to watch and yesterday I drew Paul Wesley with a rose in his mouth.

The new student steps in the room as his eyes were two different colors and I suddenly heard girls gasping at the guy's features, I rolled my eyes towards the affection he was receiving from half the classroom. He locked eyes with #2Y/n who was being captured by his compelling ones. It's like watching a romantic movie where the mates are getting into introducing with each other, it was kinda of cute and I continued to draw.

"Ahh, yes, my name is: Yamada Ichiro." He stated finally scanning to where my general area was but didn't directly look at me. The tiniest detail on my Eren drawing are the main masterpiece to this whole thing. I placed my pencil behind my ears as I stick out my tongue and erase the teensy weeny mistake I made on the hair tips, feeling my air being suck up from within my territory of creativity.

I didn't care for the new kid and wasn't even going to distract myself with his two stunning different colored ones, the male was glancing at #2Y/n who was talking to her friends. "Pick a seat, Ichiro." Mr. Yamada spoke again as he jogs up to the girl which she was to the opposite side of me and I chose the seat next to the window because why not?

"Y/n, L/n, I need you to see me after school." The teacher said as I gave him a thumbs up in the air still fixing my work. Ichiro glimpsed towards my face then into my eyes it's like for a hot second he had regret in his eyes and he smiled towards me, waving softly at me.

I pretended, to not see it and got back on making more corrections. I don't got time for him to be all romantic with me and I end up being the lover he's been seeking. I can tell him I'm not interested in anyone especially someone like him.

Moments in...

We were working on our assignments which I thought was pretty easy until. "Okay, listen up. I need you to partner up with a student of your own because we're doing a myth creature project where you tell me the myth of your creature and tell me what was the first sighting of it, was it ever debunk then how? How did it come to be? The food of the myth and tell me why it is? Then tell me more facts about it, okay?" He explains it to us.

Cliché?

I couldn't think of a perfect time to partner up with that idiot. "Hey, Y/n you want to be my partner?" I peered up to the person only to see my crush appearing in front of me. I was speechless on what I wanted to say but couldn't and I just nodded my head rapidly towards him. Dude, he looks exactly like Alois and Yoosung who had a baby and that baby would be him.

I'm happy I got him, but in the corner of my eyes I could see the new boy trying to reach towards my desk which he couldn't because of all the fangirls around his area.

After school

"I asked you to come after school because my baby brother would need someone to tour him around the school tomorrow and since you are one of the smartest kids I worked with I need you to tutor him." He asked me.