We happy Few Cop: Overjoy

The character: an oc made by someone

British Slang words
Fit Bird= Attractive Woman
Wanker= Jerk
Tosh= Nonsense
Nutters= Crazy People
Chuffed= Happy
Lost your plot= Gone Crazy
Bloody= Damn
Blimey= My Goodness
Chat up= Flirt
Brilliant= Wonderful
Fortnight= Two Weeks
Dodgy= Suspicious 
Wonky= Not Trustworthy

A/C: I'm so sorry for being M.I.A. I just had a lot of things on my mind, so now I think I'm back for business.

Requested: Zendai88

Newspaper's Article
A fire burned an elementary school down. Teachers and students were trapped inside as the flames engulfed them. The estimation of the living were 200 people including parents and staffs. The death only made the joy company more rich. To forget the poor innocent deaths, please take your joy pills, thank you!

I stared down at the article of the elementary school my little brother used to go to. I didn't realized I was hyperventilating and I was silently crying. "How can they promote death to get people to take these bloody pills?" I uttered out as I threw my joy pills on the wall.

I finally got that fake happiness out of my system as the death of my brother and parents was how I remember. "Miss.Y/n, did you take your joy?" My next door neighbor knocked on my door. I quickly wiped my tears off of my face before I placed my mask back on me. "Miss.Y/n, have you taken your joy?!" She pounded on my door.

"Tosh, Of course I did!" I tried to sound Chuffed to her. I could sense she wasn't moving away from my door. "Let me see you then?" She said as my house was so dull and dirty. Flies were on my kitchen table as I ate a dead rat last night.

She banged on my entrance even more. I backed away from the scene and my back hit the wall. I turned to the pounding. I opened the door to the lady. "Lovely day for it!" I smiled. Her expression became worrisome to enthusiastic.

"Oh, I thought you lost your plot! Anyways, my son's birthday is today and I'm inviting you!" She grins creepily towards me. People in the back stared and uttered to my lost of joy. She hands me the paper. I took it before I closed the door.

"Y/n!!! Be careful!!"

I was staring at some sort of cliff. Was I on this? It looks so familiar and that voice...was a boy's. Wait? That's Daniel. My baby brother...

"You know I'm always careful."

I remembered I was looking down the edge of the tall bluff and some of the rock underneath me were falling into the water.

"Y/n!!"

I then felt the edge collapsing and I almost died but if it weren't from my brother yanking me backwards I would've died from the impact.