Shinsou hitoshi: you liar

Kaori Komari

Kaori Komari

"How did you get pass that level, Tomura!" I peered down at the game, me and him always plays. I stared towards him as he started to brag about his victory over me. Tomura, can sometimes be childish, but if I don't let him win then I'll have to see him, hurting himself.

"Y/n, I need you for something" Dabi walks in the room, who was playing with his blue flames on his fingertips. I jumped over the couch and went towards him, I smiled widely while he shows no emotion. Dabi was always the quiet one, he'll never speak his mind.

"Yes" I replied. My quirk is putting pressure on people and telekinesis. "I need you to get this one kid for me and the others actually" he answers as Tomura got up with Nomu and everyone else. I smiled at the thought crossing my mind, 'we're stealing kids'

"His name's Kaori Komari" Dabi said, planning things to date, he knew exactly where they were and what days they'll do be the thing is he doesn't know where's the kid at? Since he's like a temper head boy, some days he'll be out there others not so and they want me to maintain the kid.

They want me to go to the school as a student since I used to go there, they still think I'm missing. "Actually, I only need Y/n" he realizes his plan and everyone went back to doing what they were doing. Nomu and Tomura were now playing on the game.

"We need all the information about him and try to maintain him and you because you'll start hurting them" he said, looking me in the eyes. He said that because If there was an option to hurt the kids then I would do it with a quick snap to their neck.

I twisted my body around to leave them, but Dabi grasped onto my arm, I moved my head to a right angle. "Be careful" he said, why's he wondering about my safety, I'm always careful. "Careful is my middle name" I smiled softly. He yanks me harder and his grasp got a little bit tighter.

"I'm serious. I don't want one of my best comrades dying on me" he sounded very serious and I nodded before he lets go of my arm which I gladly receive back from him. I left with my earbuds in my ears, humming while I pat my hands on my legs, lifting at each beat.

Walking in the hallways in U.A

"I'm glad that you're still alive" one of the staff said as I smiled back at them, making me want to roll my eyes inside. I looked around to see these kids everywhere just glaring at me. I don't care, all I want to do is throw them around and pound them into the ground until they beg me to stop.

Where's this fu- never mind. I sauntered up to this boy with ginger hair which compliments his green eyes, lips soo kissable, and face soo cute and suffocate-able. He's wearing the same uniform as me. He's talking to a guy with indigo colored hair which shoots out everywhere to the point where it's not covering his forehead. The kid reminds me of Eraserhead