Thirteen

OPENING HOUR

Aux:

"Hey, we are still in the bank, I'm not sure if we can survive much longer. Tau is dead and we are out of supplies Ran is, Ran's plan went out the window. I thought I could do it, but it's too much."

I sit down as I hold the phone in my hand.

"I'm thinking about surrendering."

I listen as Kia speaks on the other end.

"What happened?"

"Last night, we got into an argument, the whole crew, B ended up shooting Boops, Tsk shot B, I shot Tsk and Ran. It's chaos in hear."

I cover my eyes, breathing heavily.

"I'm just gonna blast through the back and jump in the car I stashed back there Kia. Ditch the plan, I'm going out now, I'm done."

"Aux, what about Jay and Knox? "

"They both are wounded. They'll just slow me down."

"I'll be at the old hotel, we can switch cars there."

I take a deep, shaky breath.

"Ok."

~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●
~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●~€°●

Lutineuite Carter:

I sit quietly in my chair as I listen.

"You guys heard that?"

The tech crew was able to hack the phone just before it made the call, and we caught it all.

"One hostile is all we have to worry about. We get in, take him down, and end this ok? I want swat on the bay door asap, let's surround him and finish this."

All the units scramble to get they'er gear on. I take off my headset and grab my pistol.

I need to do this, for Tanner.

So many things are running through my head right now. These guys are extremely dangerous, and very deceptive. I grab my walkie talkie and radio a unit to sit on the hotel. I also tell them to let me know when the car pulls up.
Once that's handled I run out to the swat team.

"Hold up guys. We need to take this slow and steady ok? This may be a trap, so be ready. "

One of the units speaks up.