Spider Heist

Me and Seán laid on the couch watching TV, I layer on his lap while he sat back and watched. ~It was just a normal thing we do, ye know? It's not like we were in a romantic relationship, that's why were so comfortable saying things like I love you because that's what best friends do! I say I love you to Danica all the time and she says it back, me and Seán are no different...right?~ I get lost in my train of though, I guessed I looked sick because Seán was shaking me, I grunted "W-Wa?" He looks at me worriedly "Hey Y/N you ok?" "Yeah, sorry. I just kind of drifted off is all...no worries" I smile at him assuringly, he nods and smiles back "Whatever you say" he says softly and a Spider-Man trailer came out, I jumped up and my eyes get stuck on the TV, Seán locks eyes with the TV and we just stare, taking it all in. It ends and we look at each other "woah" we say in unison. Me and Seán have loved Spider-Man for a long time...too long. It's our obsession, he has a man crush on him and I like him too, as a celebrity crush that is...Seán helps me out of the trance and shakes me "We have to wait a fooken year?!" His accent bleeds out and I melts, Seán blushes a little and he lets go. I snap back and frown "I can't wait that long! Seán we are sneaking into the Marvel studio and we are stealing the movie..." Seán smirks "Hell yeah! When are we doing it?" We both start to laugh and he leans on me, still laughing "Seán you were so serious!" "Well so were you!" We laugh for a while and calm down. We sigh in unison, we looks at each other "Weird" I shake my head "Woah calm down mister mind reader" I joke, he puts his hands in the air and makes a circular motion "Don't test me child" we both laugh and i playfully shove him "Ye dingus" I smile and our eyes meet, they lock for a moment, his ocean eyes sparkle and shimmer. I get lost in them, swimming in them and not being awake to find the surface, a way out. I get butterfly's in my stomach and I finally break the moment. I look down and blush, Seán smiles sheepishly and looks away casually. He gets up and walks to the kitchen "I'm going to...uh...wash the dishes and clean up here...cool?" I smile and nod "Yeah sure dude go ahead" he walks off and I sink into the couch ~Did we just do that? Holy shit those eyes...they're gorgeous...~ I blush and melt into the couch and sigh, butterflies filling my stomach, wanting me to puke them out, along with some rainbow tuffs. I shake my head and huff ~he doesn't like me, I shouldn't get my hopes up...~ I sigh and pull my knees up to my chest, I push up my glasses and put my hoodie over my head, I get a text on my phone. It's from Danica.
"Yo what's up!"
"Eh just here, halp!"
"Wait what's wrong are you ok?!"
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just bored..."
"Jeezus..me too tho :3"
"Hey wanna hang out in a bit"
"Yeah sure, Sean's here is I don't know if you wanna come over or me come to you.."
"NOPE IM COMING OVER THERE, SEE YOU IM TWENTY MINUTESSSS!"
"Ok by love you"
"Love you too"
I chuckle softly and shake my head "I love her.." I smile and watch Seán, he has a little rhythm as he walks and cleans, "Sexy" I accidentally say out loud, Seán turns around "Did you say something?" "Oh no! I just sneezed and mumbled that's all" Seán nods slowly and turns away "Hey Seán is it ok if Danica comes? Well she announced she was coming so..." Seán laughs "Of course she would do that, yeah that's totally fine, she's dope to be honest" I smile softly and nods "That's true" he continues cleaning and I watch him from afar, admiring his perfect, everything! There's not one flaw that I find on him...nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey this picture I got from Google So it's not mine :3 and hope your liking the storyyy!!