Take it easy..

A couple days after, it was time to wake up. Go to work again. I get up and yawn softly, Seán by my side. He sleeps curled up, like a small puppy. Cute and adorable. There is no time to waste so I make my way to the bathroom and start getting ready. Putting all the essentials on I clean up and out on my uniform, the one Seán loves so much. Walking out, I hear little grunts and small squeaks. A small smile appears on my face as I sit in front of Seán "Babe? Wake up...It's morning already..." "mmmm.." he fumes "I'll make bacon and eggs...!" He smiles "Ye!" He says with a sleepy tone. I nod as I stand up "Okay..But you have to be up by the time it's done okay?" "Okay.." he sighs and curls up more. I shrug and kiss his head, then make my way downstairs. I grab my hair in a neat ponytail and go to the kitchen. Since it's just Seán and I, it's fairly quiet, some sounds heard but it's just the house settling. Or so Seán says. Me with my superstition think otherwise. Ghosts, demons?~. Doesn't matter right now..because what I have to worry about is making Sean's breakfast. A couple minutes later..I hear some steps. I shrug it off, then a pair of hands are on my waist "Seán..you scared me to death" There was a deep snicker "Seán hm? New name added to the list, next to murder, psychopath, sociopath, manipulator~" the voice was deep and smooth, like warm honey going down your throat. The voice seductive and the voice of a gentlemen. "W-Who are you?" I ask as I turn around. A talk, pale man with a black suit is straightening his tie and looking down at me with his chocolate brown eyes. "Hello my dear~" he purrs "Y-Your not Seán..." "Good eye" He snickers "No I am not Seán...But I do hope you recognize me.." "You look like Mark..". Mark. Sean's best friend. Next to Felix. "Indeed I do...But more sexier might I add~" it was true. Something about him was off. Though in your eyes he didn't compare to Seán..."I know I don't compare...I'm better~" he smirks some. How did he know what you were thinking...you had no clue. But you did have courage "You need to go" you demanded. He laughs and puts his hands on your waist "I'll leave...If you come with me~" you hiss as you yell "SEÁN! HELP ME!"' He gasps and starts running down the stairs. He sees the man...He winks at Seán and snaps..he's gone. Seán runs towards me and holds me close "Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?!" I shake my head "He only out his hands on my waist. Nothing else" Seán nuzzles mee and picks me up "Please stay....I know who that was..." "you do?" "His name is Darkiplier..Mark's evil associate. An ego per say. His name is Damien...But there is a long story to that.." I nod softly "Damien..." I ponder what he wanted. Just seemed like he was interested in me...But I already have a boyfriend...and he KNOWS that. I'll have to figure it out at work. That's were I can research...((((Sorry for the short chapter! School -_- But hey if you guys would be interested being my editor DM me! And if you have any questions or suggestions please tell me! If you haven't watch The Who Killed Markipier this wont make sense for you))))