Nostalgia Triggers Love

Seán gets his head off my lap and I hop off the top of the car. I slip inside the backseat as Seán sits next to me. Danica and Miles sit in the front, Danica drives and Miles is in the passenger seat. I sit behind Danica and Sean sits behind Miles. Miles and Danica talk about, whatever it is that they are talking about while Seán yawns cutely. He curls up and lays his head on my lap. He closes his eyes and tried to sleep "Adorable.." I say softly. Seán grunts and you bite your tongue ~oh my god did he hear that?!!~ Seán starts to snore as you let a sigh of relief. He opens an eyes and closes it back, smiling to himself. He actually goes to sleep and purrs softly. You pet his sides as we pull up to the arcade "Seán? Dude? We're here!" I shake him gently as he slowly sits back up. He looks around, his hair a mess. I laugh as I start to fix his hair, I run my fingers through it,fixing it. He purrs softly and blushed. I chuckle as I take my hands out do his hair and get off ~Sooo soffttt!~ I smile and happily come to the other side. Seán stands next to the car, leaning on it. Danica and Miles chat while we get in the arcade "Woah! Seán look! They have Street Fighter!" I run over to it excitedly as he walks up behind me. I put some quarters in and we both start to play, after a while a little song is heard "Player Two wins!" I giggle as Seán pouts cutely "Dammit...you were always good at these games..,remember we use to come here in the summer as kids, and play all day?" He smiles softly. I nod quickly "We would grab some pizza and start playing games, after a while we'd play Dance Dance Revolution and I'd always win" I smile brightly as I look around. A guy comes walking up to us and puts a hand around Seán's waist "Hey boo" the guy says smirking, I see his intentions and act fast, I wrap my arms around Sean's neck and smile "Baby when are we going to the mall?" I say cutely as I cuddle with him. The guy crosses his arms in disbelief ~he doesn't believe it..fuck I'm gonna have to...~ I' reach up and kiss Seán, he puts his arms around my waist. The guy gets the hint and quickly scurries off. I let go of Seán's neck and smiles sheepishly. He turns a little pink and smiles "Damn thanks Y/N, I started getting really freaked out..what a pervert...you were so good! I actually believed you were my girlfriend for a second..." he laughs sheepishly as I smile and hug him "Hey it's no problem, I got that dudes vibe and I didn't like it, if he was nice to you and treated you with respect I would have let him flirt with you...but he was being disrespectful.." Seán nods and smiles "Yeah your right..." I think to myself and stare off, ~I want to do that again..but..longer.~ I blush madly as I glance at a game "Oh my gosh Seán look!" I point excitedly a game as catchy song plays. I run over there and jump up and down "Dance Dance Revolution!!" Seán runs over and puts some quarters in. I select two players and we stand in ready position. As the song starts to play..a smile grows on our faces "Dude it's Bailando!" I smile and start to dance, my hips being loosened and moving to the rhythm of the song. Seán starts to dance, grabbing my hips like the dancers are and and I blush madly. I hold onto his neck and we dance more, he picks me up and we switch spots, "Damn this has been upgraded huh?" I say as I moved my hips gracefully. He nods and blushes a bit and dances more. We switch back and he dips me as the song ends. I look into those gorgeous eyes of his, those perfect lips ~Shit don't do it Y/N don't do it!~ I get more hot as I feel his hot breath against my neck. He closes his eyes and brings me closer. I hug his neck more and. He puts his head on mine. He kisses me softly and I kiss back. We stay like this for a while, me, dipped in his arms, hugging his neck. We both pull away and laugh nervously "Didn't expect that you'd kiss me back" Seán says sheepishly. I blush madly "Well, technically I kissed you first so..." Seán pulls me up gently and shakes his head "Wait when?!" He asks surprised "We'll remember you were sleeping on my lap? Yeah..I put my lips on yours and stayed like that for a while before kissing you for a bit" I feel my cheeks getting hot as he chuckles "Well, I'm glad you did that" he smiles. I nod "Yep! I don't regret my decisions at all!!" He laughs cutely "You fricking dork" "Thank you very much sir" we both laugh and he grabs my hand and puts his fingers through mine "We should go meet up with Danica and Miles" I nods as I holds his hand and walk towards the front, my cheeks a light shade of pink ~Am I dreaming again? I have to be..this can't be real..~ I look up at Seán and poke his cheek, he looks at me startled, he laughs softly "Why'd you do that for?" "