Her arrival

I snuggle up on the couch as Seán finishes. He gracefully walks over to the couch and sits down next to me, I look over at him and we exchange smiles, a huge bang on the door is heard and the door busts open, undamaged of course "What's up hoes?!" Danica announces herself in the room and walks in the living room and sits next to Seán, he laughs "Sup" I smile and give her a hug "Hi boo!" I smile more and sit next to Seán again, I accidentally grab his hand and I take it away gently "Oh sorry dude" I blush a bit and Seán smiles and nods "All good" he says warmly, Danica squints her eyes at me and I secretly stare her down to shut her up, let's just say she got the message. We decided we were gonna play Twister. I went upstairs and tried to find the game, Seán turns to Danica and scoots close "So I know she has a crush but she won't tell me! Bet you know, tell me!" He makes cute puppy dog eyes. Danica shakes her head and smiles mischievously "If she didn't want to tell you there is probably a reason for it" Danica smirks as she knows it's him. Seán pleads and gives up "Fine then who is YOUR crush???" Danica blushes and shakes her head "Why would you want to know?" She smiles and kicks her feet, Sean crosss his arms "Pleaseee!" Danica sighs "F-Fine....remember that sweet guy in the coffee shop? The one we went to for Y/N's birthday?" "Yeah I remember" "well he gave me his number and we started taking, and his name is Miles, he's sweet and kind and-" Danica cuts herself off "And that's all you need to know" Seán snickers and nods "fine" I start coming downstairs "Hey guys I'm back" Seán smiles brightly and focuses his eyes on me quickly, Danica notices and smirks slyly "Hey" I walks down and stand in front of them "Ok let's start!" I smile and set it up, Seán helps me and throws the little spinner, not far but far enough for me to be able to reach, Danica snickers "Whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe" she laughs and I laugh with her, Seán gives up and laughs, we calm down and finish setting it up. I start, then Seán, them Danica. I spin "Right foot green" I do so and after a while we are all tangled up, Danica falls over and we all fall, I fall into Seán, our lips accidentally touching. My cheeks turns red and I gets up and blush madly "S-Sorry! I fell and then I-.." Seán cuts me off "Y/N don't worry about it! It's fine!" He blushes ~I enjoyed that actually...~ he thinks. I nod and fidget with my fingers, Danica pretends she didn't hear and walks towards us "Hey we play again? Or you guys wanna get pizza?" Seán yawns and I smile warmly "Hey Miles texted me and asked me if you were free so..." Danica quickly nods "Um ok I'll go hang out with him I guess...uh...see you bitches later!" She grabs her stuff and just books it to the door, I look at her and cock my head to the side. Seán walks up behind me and sighs curiously "Hmh wonder what's that all about" he smirks slightly "Not sure dude" I try not to tell him and we both burst "It's because she has a huge crush on him!!" we both say. I laugh "Hah you forced her to tell you huh?" Seán smiles sheepishly "Yeah kinda" I push him a little "Ya goof" I hug him and he hugs me back gently, his arms around me, I look up, his eyes fish for mine and I try to look away, I fail miserably. They are caught, buterflies flutter in my stomach as I try to pull away, the more I try the need to look longer grows, he pulls away sheepishly and blushes "I'm uh...going to take a shower ok?" He smiles a little more "Yeah sure that's cool, I'll clean up here cool?" He nods and I nod back. We go our separate ways and I ponder what happened in Twister, ~Did he enjoy it? Did he hate it?~ was it good uncomfortable or bad? Does he want more?~ the thoughts rush in my head and I get a little dizzy, I finish cleaning and sigh, I get up and go to Sean's room, ~he has ibuprofen..~ I nod and go inside...I hear the shower stop and I don't put together the pieces fast enough, it was too late...Seán came in the room; only a towel around his waist....I felt my face turn pink...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey I took this picture, I really like how it turned out, the way the colors intertwine with each other is breathtaking