A little off

After a couple minutes, I hear a loud bang on the window. I quickly sit up, my heart pounding. I look around and see Danica in the passenger window with Miles on her back. I look down to see Seán underneath me. I smile as he snores cutely. I open the door and stumble out, my feet touch the ground as I try and keep myself up "Jeezus did you drink too?" Danica asks half joking. I smile and shake my head "No dude I'm just sleepy is all..." she nods "This one too" she looks up at Miles. His hair over his face and hugging Danica. I reach for Seán and pick him up, slowly carrying him outside the door. He puts his arm over me as I walk to the back seat. He lays down over all the seats as I laugh quietly. The shining lights blinding me, I wince as I shake my head. Danica sets Miles in the passenger seat and I lay down on Seán. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me up higher on him. I blush and kisses his cheek My eyes feel heavy and slam shut. With a matter of seconds I am in a deep sleep. Danica smiles and sighs softly "A bunch of kids if you ask me" she mutters and starts to drive. After a while we get to Seán and mines house. Danica stops the car and gets off "Y/N! Get up!" I head her soft voice next to me. She shakes me gently, her soft hands on my shoulders "F-Fine..fine.." I mutter. I open my eyes forcefully and step out "Seán love? You have to wake up.." I say softly. He grunts and sits up, "Ok ok...let me get my bearings" he says now sober. He gets up and grabs his keys. He opens the house and walks in. I smile and shake my head "You guys are welcome to stay here and rest. Miles gets out staggering "C-Can we?" He says shakily "Sure..I need rest anyways" Danica smiles and helps Miles walk in. I step in after them, locking the car. I carefully go into the dark house and make my way to my room. I lay down, not being able to sleep. I grunt and get up, I walk to Sean's room, he lay, fast asleep. I smile and walk to him. Slowly, I crawl on the bed and lay next to Seán. He feels my presence and pulls me closer. I fall into his touch and squeak. My heart beating faster as his hands wrap around my waist. He stops and sleeps. My heart slows to a steady beat as I sigh in relief ~not ready..~ I think. The clicking of his clock, mesmerizing, the way it echos into the dark room puts me in a deep sleep.
Morning comes and Seán is already up and changed. He brushes his hair as my eyes flutter open. He spots me and gives a gentle smile "Good morning love..sleep well?" Butterflies dance in my stomach as those words roll off his tongue "I did..actually better than when I sleep by myself in my room" he smiles and nods. His over sized hoodie catches my eyes as I watch him move. He becomes a little hesitant and walks out of the room quickly. I shrug it off and walk to my room, the door is locked. I try and open the door once more but it won't budge. Seán comes out of the room "Sorry! I was doing something.." he smiled weakly and walks downstairs "Okay?" I say confused. I walk in my room and change into some jeans and a sweater and head downstairs. Miles and Danica sleep on the couch, Danica on top of him, and Miles holding her waist gently. I smile at the two and look ahead. The sound of sizzling eggs filled the room. I smell the aroma of eggs and toast. My mouth waters as I come up behind Seán and hugs his waist. He jumps a little and smiles "Hey babe...you hungry?" His soothing Irish voice fills my head and I nod quickly. ~Babe...So Cute!!~ I squeal inside my head as he turns around and nudges me back "I need to cook ye dork" "Oh yeah sorry about that love" he smiles and chuckles "It's ok..just need moving space" I nod as I walk carefully to where Danica and Mikes are. I crouch down behind the soft couch. I poke Danica's cheek "Danica, Danica! Wake up!" I whisper. She responds with a low grunt and a frown. I smirk lightly "Fine them no bacon for you" She shoots up, she looks around sleepily "Bacon?" I laugh as Mikes gets up "Danica?" He looks up at her "Babe can you get off please?" He says softly "I just need to do something" she nods as she staggeringly hops off and stands up straight "Where's the bacon??" Seán laughs and shakes his head "Being donnne!" I nod as I hear a knock on the door. I run over and slide to the door. I open it and I see a familiar face "Julia!!" I smile and hug her as she huffs "Too tight.." she says out of breath "Oh shoot sorry dude!" I let go and back up a bit. Julia's face softens into a smile "It's all good" Seán hears Julia's voice echo through the cold house. He looks down at the pan and doesn't look up "Ah shit" he mutters. I come up behind her and close the door "Why'd you come today?" She sighs and cracks a little smile "Me and Louis aren't on the best terms right now.." she says a little quite "But I'm fine! Just need some time with my friends" I nod and smile "Yeah I get that..Seán was just making breakfast, you hungry?" She shakes her head and looks up at me "No no..I'm fine, Thank you though" Seán serves the plates and walks over to Julia "You sure? I mean there's plenty left" Julia's eyes shift to Sean's and she smiles softly "No..really..I'm fine" Julia chuckles as she walks all the way in. Seán hands our our plates as Julia walks to the couch and flops on it. I shake my head and laugh as I take my plate from Seán "Thanks love" all he did was nod silently and walk to my room. I let him go upstairs and finish up my plate. The glare of the sink hits my eyes as I wince and turn away. Julia looks over "You ok dude?" I nod shakily as I stands up ~I need ibuprofen..~ "I-I'll be back ok?" Julia nods as she watches Danica and smiles he cute and weird. I make my way slowly upstairs and Seán comes out of my room swiftly "Hello love" he says as he brushes past me. The sweet aroma of his cologne fills the air. A grin spreads across my face. He staggers downstairs as I cock my head ~ hmm...odd..~