How Annoying

Your POV:

I am finally sitting in the class 1-A room. I am obviously the first here sense no one is as good as me to get here as fast as me. I am going to be the best student in this classroom.

I'm wearing my (F/C) hoodie and black leggings sense I refused to wear the school uniform. I looked down at my dragon bracelet reminding myself of when my mom told me to become a hero no matter how hard it was. Sucks that she is gone, but I guess I get to have a dorm at U.A. even if I can't tell the other students and I have to switch rooms when the others can have dorms so I look normal and people don't ask about my past, and why I get special treatment. 

While I was lost in thought I didn't even notice the guy coming in glaring at me. 

I look up glaring back. 

"What", I say coldly looking up at this weird looking blonde haired boy. He seems shocked by me speaking so coldly to him.

"You should give up on trying to become a hero, I am going to become a amazing hero way more famous than All Might, so just stay out of my way.", he says while having red all around him.

I roll my eyes at his ignorance,"What ever bomb head."

"How did you know my quirk was bombs you freak!", He says all annoyed.

"Your hands are sparking and I call tell it isn't electrically, so i guessed. Jeez how annoying can you be." My ears go back while I spoke to him. I just can't stand his voice it's so annoying.

He kept arguing at me while I ignored him, he was probably insulting my ears, and saying how much better he is than me. 

He shut up once more people came in, I could tell he got annoyed when he say the green haired kid...I think his name was Deku but I can't tell. Deku said the blonde's name, I guess it's Bakugou. Oh well I'll just stick with bomb head.

I get up when I see people crowding the door. I go back to my seat annoyed when I noticed we had eraser head, the most annoying teacher at U.A. I heard he has expelled a whole class of freshman. Well at least he told me that. It's too bad it's going to be hard to hide my past while trying to act like he is just my teacher. 

At least I know I'm good enough to stay and become a pro hero faster than all of these weirdos.

After a while he tells us we have to miss orientation so we can show off our quirks and get a score, while whoever loses is expelled.

I'm not worried.  Because I know one thing. I'm better and more advanced than anyone here. 

I know I'm going to win.

Word Count:586

Author's Note:

Hello peoples,

I plan to make this a nice story going along with the MHA story so probably two chapters based on the episode. This being part one of episode 4 I think. They will go into the field and you will get to use your quirk. How exciting!!!!!! Romance will happen and if you want a Bakugo's POV let me know. Give me that feed back and comment! Let me know you like it or how I can improve. New chapter tonight or tomorrow. Also while I was writing half got deleted, so I had to change it. Ughhhhhh