I'm Scared

I hear.... All Might and Deku?

"SMASH" I hear All Might as the ground shakes. 

I hold on to Bakugou as he looks down at me smiling. We see multiple pro heroes enter the building restraining he villains. I get nervous and shrink myself down into a snake and slide onto Bakugou's arm. 

"You're safe now!", All Might says looking at me and Bakugou. 

"I had everything under control! I wasn't even scared!" Bakugou fights back.

I see the giant hero smash her foot into the building making me close my eyes from the dust coming out everywhere.

Bakugou gets annoyed when All Might holds his shoulder. I squeeze onto him winking at him. He smiles down at me.

As the villains talk to All Might he winks back at me.

I scream as me and Bakugou get sucked into this weird grey stuff. 

"I'm scared!" I cry out before getting sucked in.

I drop off of Bakugou and immediately transform into a human coughing. "Why do I have to be apart of this." I cough.

 "My apologies children." Some weird voice says.

"Huh?" Bakugou says looking up. I look up and freeze.

I hear others behind me as I turn around shocked.

I looks at Bakugou, but he is focused on the villains as he steps in front of me. 

I smell others..Deku?

"Ah there you are." The weird man says. 

H-how did he know.

Out of no where All Might comes crashing into the villain.

Thank goodness it wasn't the others. Should I go to them. No, then they will be found. I should just stay right here behind him.

Me and the others around us get pushed back from the two fighting. Bakugou grabs me midair to make sure I land right.

He stands ready to fight. I get up and stay behind him.

All Might yells at us to not fight.

The villains start coming around us. Before I even get to throw a punch Bakugou throws me to the side. I get up standing my ground. I see the others in the alleyway. I make sure not to look for to long. I turn into a bird and fly up making sure to only help with blocking knife throws. I see the students coming to us.

I transform without wanting to as I fall to the ground. Bakugou grabs me and shots himself into the air. I hold onto him tightly as he grabs hands with his best friend.

"Dont tell me what to do!" Bakugou yelled at Ida.

"You better listen." I whisper to him.

I see the villains getting pulled into a warp portal.

*To Be Continued*

Authors Note:

A 4th of July special is coming up next. This will just be a fluff not going on with the story.

Till then you spicy people!