Who Are They?!

Yes I used the same image. He looks super spicy ok. Like 😍😍😍😍

(Y/N)'s POV:

Today we are told we are going to the rescue facility. I don't think I will do well, and I know Bakugou won't.

He just doesn't seem like someone who rescues....

After a semi long bus ride we enter the building. There are a few zones we will have to rescue robots???or humans??? I don't really know it isn't explained yet.

Once Thirteen came out Deku started fanboying again. I think it's kind of annoying when he does this, but it's whatever.

Thirteen starts explaining the zones when I start seeing purple behind her. I thought this would just be training, but it's starting to look bigger.

Others start realizing, and suddenly a ton of villains start walking through. This purple mist starts explaining something when Bakugou and Kirishima jump to punch it.

I felt like I blacked out when the mist split everyone up. When I look up I see Bakugou and Kirishima. A villain comes up to me and lifts me off the ground. I close my eyes waiting to get hit when Bakugou blast the guy getting him on the ground.

After we realized the villains are trying to kill us we create a triangle to attack and defend each other.

I decide to change into a 6ft snake. When I see this chameleon like villain who looks to be transparent. I wrap around him and start constricting until he passes out.

"We should get out of here before more villains come." Bakugou says.

"Wow you seem really calm." Kirishima states laughing a little.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OF COURSE IM CALM, THIS IS THE CALMEST I'VE EVER BEEN." Bakugou shouts.

"Yeah....That's the Bomb head I know." I giggle shifting back into a human.

I was shocked for a second when I thought I saw Bakugou blush. I must have been imagining things.

Bakugou's POV:

"Yeah....That's the Bomb head I know."

How could (Y/N) say that... I need to stop blushing it isn't a big deal.

"What are you looking at." I snap at her while we start walking to go help the others.

"Oh you just looked kind of red. Almost like a blush." She says with a smirk. Why does she have to be so cute.

"You wish, I just got punched by one of the villains while fighting.

"Wait no villain pu-" Kirishima started saying until I punched him. He understood and shut up smiling at me.

Great now I need to make sure he shuts up and doesn't tell (Y/N) that I like her.

Author's Note:

Huh ok maybe a little longer. I'm sorry I'm kind of drained so this chapter probably sucks, I will try and do better tomorrow. If you have any ideas or what I could do better please just comment or message me. I love you peoples a ton 😘😘😘.

You're all super spoicy.