A-are You ok?

What a cutie...He is spicyyyy.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I see the ceiling when I open my eyes. Huh well just a dream.

"(Y/N) A-are you ok?", I turn my head to see Bakugou.

"Bakugou?! What's wrong. Are you crying...", I say giggling a little at the end.

"No I am not dumbass, I just haven't had anything to drink so much through is soar. They told me to stay here with you, because you might be confused when you wake up. Sense you only have really talked to me and Deku, and he is also laying down in the other room they chose me.", he says in an almost annoyed tone.

I smile realizing he came just to be with me. I know this because the school nurse could easily heal me, so she wouldn't need him to stay here.

"Bakugou do you like me.", I say with a sly smirk.

Bakugou's POV:

Ok maybe I'm in love....But she doesn't need to know that.

"You wish weirdo. The nurse went home. She wasn't worried about you, she just wanted to make sure you got home ok.", My story might have been a little bit of a lie, but I wanted to walk home with her sense it would make me happy.

We got back to her dorm fine. She gave me water, and said she would see me at the sports festival...

She really is something.

Author's Note:

Last one for tonight.....Love you all... Wait I also really like that outfit! Nice style😘😘😍.