In The Dorms(Fluff)

Author's Note:

This is not a full chapter! I am writing this as a in-between. I will make new chapters soon do not worry! Here ya go spicy peoples!

Your POV:

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door. I get up as I lazily walk to the door. I look over at the clock reading it as 10:47pm.

Who would be here at this time?

I hear more banging at the door, which snaps me out of my thoughts.

I open the door only to see my boyfriend. He has a light blush on his face.

"Bomb Head? What are yo-" I started saying before I got cut off. He grabbed my hand and lead me through the halls until we reached his room.

He opened the door and picked me up throwing me onto his bed.

"Oof", I say when I land. I glare at him, but he still doesn't seem to care at all.

He climbs on the bed and hovers on top of me. I have a heavy blush on my face not expecting this behavior. I was about to speak, but he kissed my forehead and flopped next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and sighs," Sorry it's just been a lot going on and I just really need you with me." He squeezes me a little bit tighter and rubs his head on the back of my neck.

I hope this was ok for a cute little chapter to hold you monkeys over...I'm tired.