It's Like You're Following Me🙄

(Y/N)'s POV:

I got to my internship and I saw Bombhead.

"It's like you're following me." I blushed after I said this, because I meant to keep that to myself.

"In awhile you'll be falling for me." He said with a smirk.

I was about to argue when a guy in full body jeans walked in.

I bursted out laughing falling onto the floor.

"That is the dumbest costume ever." I say screaming laughing.

Bakugou was still standing looking at me like I was crazy.

In a matter of seconds I was hanging of the ground by fabric.

"This is unacceptable." Mr. Hakamata said.

I whipped my eyes and stopped laughing. I was put down when I was fully done.

"I can tell you only choose me, because I am in the top 5 heros." He said

Bakugou looked annoyed.

As Mr. Hakamata kept talking the more Bombhead looked like he was going to explode.

After at least a minute Bakugou was held by the fabric from Hakamata's quirk.

I put my hand on his shoulder smiling at him. Some how his face softened. He calmed down shortly after.

*Major time Skip....Because I feel like it.*

I was sitting ready a hero magazine waiting for Bakugou and Hakamata to be done. Hakamata said he needed to teach Bakugou manners and chivalry.

I heard laughing and looked up. I saw Bombhead's normally spiky hair combed back and flattened.

I burst out laughing at how idiotic he looks. He comes over to me, picks me up over his shoulder, and walks out of the room saying we would be back.

He finds a room that was empty and locks the door.

When he sets me down I start giggling when I saw his hair. He looks annoyed and he makes it spike again.

I'm pinned on the wall.

"It's not funny." He said.

"It is hilarious and I got a picture." I say laughing a little.

He pulls me closer into him as he stairs straight into my (E/C) eyes.

"You're mine you know that." He says out of nowhere. I blush and stop laughing.

"Wait wha-" I try to say before I'm shut up by a kiss.

He puts his hands under my shirt trying to take off my bra.

I pull back, "Woah there tiger, maybe some other time. This isn't like a Wattpad story that jumps right to sex after we get together."

"Ok ok, but you're mine got it." He says sternly.

"Yes you child!" I say giving up.

He smiles letting down his wall as he pulls me into a strong hug.

Author's Note:

Wow finally in a relationship. Sorry to break that forth wall...my bad.

New chapter will be out tomorrow like always.

Love you spicy peeps😘😍😘😍😘😍