Later Losers😂

(Y\N)'s POV:

I woke up bright and early to get coffee. When I got to class I handed Bomb head a cup and got ready for the sports festival.

I wanted to skip the pep talk, so I left to get to the stadium before the other classes started trash talking ours.

*Time Skip To The Start Of The Race! Brought to you by that wall over there.*

STARTTTTT

I race in the middle of people trying to get to the front. I transformed into a hawk and flew ahead of everyone.

A huge blast of ice across the floor caught most people. I flew over them seeing that they were cussing Todoroki out. I was laughing till I saw others also moving ahead.

I swoop down and hit Bakugou in the head causing him to hit the round for a second.

"(Y\N)! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!", he yelled while getting back up.

Flying ahead was easy until giant 0 point robots start coming up through the ground.

I shift into a huge bear. I grab the robot and rip it apart. Another robot grabbed onto me, but Todoroki used his ice to take down most of the other robots.

While running away I yell, "LATER LOSERS"

I went back into a hawk when I saw the next challenge. I flew over it as well as the land minds.

I waited at the end seeing Bakugou, Todoroki, and Deku come running.

I might have won, but sense I used my quirk for so long I can't change back for about 30 minutes.....Which means I can't talk.

By the time everyone got back to the battle grounds we were told to get in groups. I changed back into a human and we all split into teams.

I ended up with Bomb head.

(We will just say Alien Queen didn't win the race. Sorry I don't want to spell her name xD)

Author's Note:

Hola people's!!!!!!!! I will update tomorrow. I am pretty tired. If you enjoyed just vote. Talk to me XD.

Love you spicy spoicy peeps!!!!😍😍😍😍😘