Sorry Not Sorry🤷

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was up against Denki first. He looks very cocky, but he has no clue what I will do.

"Good luck have fun losing!" He says. I roll my eyes.

When the fight starts I change into a giant octopus and throw him out of  the border.

Everyone cheers as I shift back. I look up into where most of my classmates are sitting. I see Deku writing in his notebook and muttering while people stair at him with confusion.

I finally got to the waiting room, and I thanked my mother. Even though she may be gone I still wanted to thank her for my quirk and me winning.

I watched all the fights until I had to go against Deku.

"You seem hard to predict, but I have a plan!" He says.

I stand looking blankly at him.
This will be easy.

He comes at me full force. I change into a really tiny dart frog. He looks around confused. I become bigger and tap him on his neck sending poison through him.

The match ends and I get stuck as a normal sized frog for about five minutes, also having a major headache.

I watch Todoroki and Bombhead fight. I could tell Bomby was upset when the fight was over.

I'm not to sure I will win against him. I might just let him have it, because I've shown off so much.

When the match starts I just stand and wait to get blasted.

He comes fast and uses an explosive thinking I will do something. I just dodge it and walk out of the line. He was extremely upset.

He was put into a lot of chains to make sure he didn't make anything worse. I just kept laughing at his stupidity.

He glared at me, "I'm punishing you for this." He said it in a very calm..almost scary way.

Author's Note:

Hi guys, long day. Hope you enjoy and there will be more tomorrow!

Love you spicy people😍😘