Don't Tell😡

Right before I entered the building someone tapped on my shoulder.

I got scared and turned into a mouse, but it didn't last long, because I saw Bakugou behind me. I changed back and glared at him.

"What do you want Bomb head?"

"I'm just wondering why you are going into the dorms, only people who live there can."

"I'm going for a friend." I'm trying my hardest not to scrunch my nose, as I do when I lie.

He laughs, "I'm positive you can't go in there so what's the deal?"

I start getting annoyed, "Why do you care it's none of your business."

"I know, but I saw you leave there this morning. Do you live there (Y/N)?"

"Please don't tell anyone." I can't believe I just let my guard down. I was just looking into his red eyes and I just couldn't help it.

"Well I do like black mail." He says with a smirk.

"Ok fine what do you want." I say with the most unamused face I could, while he is over here having the time of his life.

"Listen I don't really have friends here, and I don't think I will sense people are scared of me. I just want you to sit with me. Also, before you get surprised of me being so nice, this is only because I don't want to be seen as a total loser." He sighs, "We can also study together if you want. If I make more friends then you don't have to do it anymore." He sticks his hand out waiting for me to do the same.

I'm I'm total shock. All I've ever seen him do is yell and scream at people, so why is he being so calm. I don't feel comfortable, but I shake his hand and we agree to start acting like friends tomorrow.

Bakugou's POV:

I don't show it till I get home and I am in my room alone, but I'm pretty happy.

Ever sense I saw (Y/N) I thought I might like her. Her body is amazing and her (E/C) eyes just make me feel good.

I feel like such a dumb ass right now. Once I start working out I still can't erase her from my thoughts. This is super annoying.

I punch the wall in anger. I'm going to think of a way to make her mine, or a way for me to hate her.

I guess the black mail will help me.

Author's Note:

Hi people, I won't be making another chapter today, but I hope this is a start to you and Bakugou finally having some moments. Also trying to make Bakugou soft is kinda hard. Oh well, I hope you had fun reading. Like always message me for what I can do better or change.

I love you😊😋. Wait maybe not you. Oh you the one in the back reading this, yeah you. I love you😘😘😘😘😘