We Need to Help!

(Y\N)'s POV:

Me, Kirishima, and Bakugou arrive to see All Might about to get crushed by a portal.

"We need to help him!" I say jumping and shape shifting into a giant dragon. I blast my fire at the mist villain, but it does nothing.

I am too distracted to see the others helping as well.

I decide to transform into a big snake and latch on to the guy with tons of hands attached onto him.

Behind me I can hear someone (probably Deku) screaming "NO WAIT HIS QUIRK"

I start to feel intense burning at my side. I look up afraid seeing his crazy eyes as he laughs

Sense I got scared I switched to a tiny bird; because I went to a smaller animal the skin that was raw was on a bigger part of me.

The creepy guy had went away from me to go deal with the others.

I start to feel weak. I try to shift back into a human, but I can't.

I see a dark figure all up to me. I feel my tiny form being picked up. I feel the warmth from the hands of the figure who picked me up. I lean into them and slowly close my eyes.

Bakugou's POV:

"(Y/N)! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! STOP BEING WEAK!" I yell trying to make her wake up.

I can feel a shoulder on my hand. I turn to see some medics. "Hand her over kid we will deal with it." I don't trust them, what if they hurt her.

"Bakugou this is the only way she can get help", All Might says before disappearing.

I hand her to the medics, and they rush off to get her help.

I brushed off the stairs of everyone as I start walking with my hands in my pockets to the nurses office. I want to be there as soon as she wakes up.

Author's Note:

Hi Peoples, the next chapter I make tonight will be a more romantic chapter, so be ready. Tomorrow will be more chapters. Remember to comment and vote!

Love you spicy people!😘😘