Just Transform!

The challenge starts and after awhile of doing good this weird blonde guy takes our flag.

Bakugou makes a plan to steal it back.

"Just Transform!" Bakugou yells at me.

"Stop being such a brat on 3 everyone jump." I say preparing to transform.

I turn into a large bird and everyone jumps on my back. I fly to the team and Bakugou jumps off, grabs our flag back, and hops back on.

"We need to get Deku's flag! Let's go!" He yells.

*Time Skip to the waiting room: brought to you by mwah*

I'm doing wall push ups to get ready for my battle with Denki. I hear a door open behind me.

"The waiting room said closed for a reason, listen I need to-" My sentence was blocked off half way while I was turning around and a hand blocked me from escaping.

"We could have gotten first." Bakugou said looking down at me with an annoyed look.

"Too bad listen I need to get back to warming up now move Bombhead." I say rolling my eyes.

"I think I should warm up to." He says looking more focused.

I close my eyes and sighed.

"Then do it somewhere els-" I'm cut off again but this time I feel warm lips attached to mine.

"I'll fight for you. Thanks for the warm up. Bye (Y/N)" He was gone before I could even open my eyes.

Author's Note:

Did I say I wouldn't update...Yes.

Ok ok listen I had an idea, and I just had to write it.

Will there ever be a 18+ chapter? Yes...but later I mean come on you guys aren't even dating yet.

New chapter tomorrow, you will be fighting Denki.

Love you spicy peeps sorry the chapter is short today😘😍😘