You're Awesome 🤤

Once we are all outside Mr. Aizawa tells Bomb head to throw a ball with his quirk. He threw it really far, way farther than he did without his quirk.

I know I can do most of these challenges, just not the throwing. I can't think of any animal that could help me with that. I'll have to use a bigger animal with a lot of strength.

I'll have more time to think of it later right now is speed. I race against the shadow guy. I obviously win, because I changed into a cheetah. A lot of people seemed to like my quirk. Deku came up to me and went on and on about how cool it was, and how many animals I can turn into... And how big each is... And why the wolf ears... How I still have clothes...

You get the point

I just explained it to him, well not all of it, and he asked me to sit with him at lunch after the test. He seemed really nervous, I guess he doesn't have a quirk. He will probably be sent home.

I win the challenges one after the other, and every time I won I could tell Bakugou was getting annoyed each time. I guess he looked like he could explode at any second.

For the throwing challenge I transformed into a dragon and pushed the ball as far as I could with my fire. I didn't get that far I only got about 2,000.

Like I thought, I won. I did discover that Deku did have a quirk. It seems to be like All Mights, well at least the strength part. He seems like he can't take that kind of power, because his finger broke immediately after he used it. I kind of knew Mr. Aizawa was just playing us with who ever gets last goes home, but I'm happy Deku didn't leave

Bakugou proceed to yell at Deku and even a little at me. I just told him to fuck off and accept I'm better than him. Mr. Aizawa pulled him back and erased his quirk. I guess they didn't notice Mr. Aizawa had the quirk. Deku freaked and totally geeked out once he found out about the pro hero. I think Deku is weird, I kind of understand why Bomb head doesn't really like him.

I waited till pretty much everyone went home for me to be able to walk to my dorm.

Once I was about to enter the building I was stopped by someone.

Author's note:

Hi guys. Sorry it is short, but I really wanted it to be on a clift hanger. A new chapter tomorrow around the same time. I am going to try and make sure to make a chapter a day. As all ways please comment and let me know what I can do better.

Also heads up for next chapter, let's just say there will be some slight romance happening. It won't be based on a episode just a little moment, so I might make two chapters tomorrow.😘