So Deal?

SEULGI's POV

When Irene agreed and pulled me away, I saw everybody's face. Everybody was shookt. Well, I can't blame them. Sorry, I didn't mentioned earlier but Irene is one of the most popular girl in our university. She is well known for her beauty and brains. After Bogum and her broke up, a lot of guys and girls confessed to her but she just rejected them all.

"Kang Seulri, there is a reason why I agreed to date you." I'm so mesmerized by her beauty. Oh my heart won't be able to handle it. "Hello, Earth to Seulri!", she said.

"I-- It'ss K-ang Seul-gi" I can't talk straight oh my Lord. I can't believe that she is in front of me talking to me.

"Oh sorry, Seulgi. Okay I will cut the chase over here. I agreed to date with you in front of the students so you won't be embarrassed and I want to make a deal with you. I want you to help me get back Bogum by making him jealous. You said you just want to date me for 3 months and I think that is enough to get him back."

Ouch, I felt a pain my heart. Well, what to expect. I know that she is still in love with him ever since the begginning. Plus I just want her happy right? So helping her will be the best way to do it and besides it will also be unfair for her to totally fall in love with me (which I know will never happen) as my life is already sentenced.

"You'll date me and have him back, a win-win situation for both sides right? So Deal", she added

I smiled at her and offer a handshake. "Deal"

"And also Seulgi, the deal is just between the two of us so you don't dare share it to anybody"

"Got it! So see you tomorrow babe?", I winked at her and saw that she looks like flustered. Oh maybe just my imagination.

I hurriedly get in my car, as I felt my heart is having a hard time.

"Seulgi, are you okay? What happened?", Sunmi worriedly asked.

I reached out for my oxygen mask at the back of the van and put it on my face. After several minutes, I removed it and felt okay.

"I'm just tired Sunmi. I abused my body and heart, I guess! Sorry for making you worry. " Sunmi is the person taking care of me ever since my parents passed away. She's like a big sister to me. Yes, you heard it right. I'm alone now. Five years ago they got into a car accident. I was in the hospital that time for my weak heart. In their way, a truck hit them leaving them both lifeless. They left everything for me that's why I was able to support myself all through the years. With all the people that supports me, I was able to survive but yeah last year my Doctor said that my heart won't be able to make it anymore. Guess, I'm the unluckiest person of all right? Plus now, helping Irene getting back to his ex, I mean what a great life I have. But at least, I will be able to be with her and get to know her. Well, I think I'm still lucky.

"Why are you still attending school Seulgi when you can just rest at home and have fun right?"

"Here we go again Sunmi-unnie. I told you I want to be a normal person."

"But you are no------", she stops and sighs.

"I'm sorry, just do what makes you happy"

"Thank you so much. You're the best!" I hug her though she's driving.

"Yah brat! Stop hugging me, I'm driving."

I giggled with her reaction and saw she's smiling now. I hate it when she's sad because of me.

We went home safe and then I laid out on my bed thinking of Irene. Speaking of her, I facepalmed myself.

"Dumb Seulgi, you're such an idiot! You didn't asked for her number", I told myself.

Well, tomorrow I will surely get it.