Together

Seulgi's POV

I woke up in a mask attached to my face. I looked around and realized that I'm in the hospital. Ughh, I hate this place. How did I even get here? How did they found out that I was there. Sunmi-unnie was sleeping next to me while Joy and Wendy was in the couch. I looked more hoping that I'll see her. I sighed as I remembered that we just broke up. It's either she didn't know or she doesn't care anymore. I hold unnie's hand to let her know that I'm already awake.

"Oh my goodness. Thank you Lord, you're awake.", she said in relief.

I saw Wendy and Joy stand up from the couch. I was about to remove my mask when unnie stopped me but I just signalled her that it was okay.

"I'm sorry unnie.", I said then she hugged me. "You made me worried sick."

"We're glad, you're okay now. It's such a relief", Wendy said

"How are you feeling Seulgi?", Joy asked.

"I'm feeling okay. I thought I was gonna die there."

"What happened Seul? Who did that to you?"

"It's Bogum Joy. He just wants me to back off cause he wants Irene back."

"That bastard. He needs to be in jail. Let's--"

"It's okay Joy." I cut her off. "Let's not make a big deal out of it"

"Are you crazy Seulgi? You almost die there. If you don't want to charge a case against him then at least let me talk to him."

I sighed. I know how persistent unnie is what it comes to matter like this. "Up to you unnie. But how did you guise find out I was there?" Then I realized I haven't introduced Sunmi-unne to  Wendy and Joy. "Why are you guise together?" Nobody is answering me. How frustrating can it be.

"Through Irene?" I asked

Then Wendy nodded. "She then knows the truth now?" I lowered my head. I was about to cry already. I'm wondering how she's handling everything. She might be so mad and hurt.

"I'm sorry Seulgi", Joy said.

"Is she okay?" I asked them.

Then Sunmi-unnie yelled at me. "Yah! How can you expect her to be okay. You broke up with her with that stupid plan of yours. Though she's also stupid for falling into it. Then you went missing, found you almost lifeless in that abandon shit and then learned about that you only have nine more months left and what's worst is that you can die anytime and she's the last person to know. If you're in her shoes, will you be okay?"

Joy and Wendy's eyes widen. "Savage", Wendy whispered. I started sobbing.

"I told you just tell her. Unbelievable, and this two friends of yours.. Aizzttt you guise are so stupid!"

"Yah unnie. You don't have to rub it on our face. We already knew that we messed up.", Joy said.

"Yah, Seulgi, it's all your fault. Now Irene-unnie doesn't want to talk to me either." Wendy complained.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid", I said still crying.

Sunmi-unnie laughed. "You guise deserve that!" Then everybody hugged me.

"She'll come around. She loves you and you know that Seulgi. Just give her time.", Sunmi-unnie added.

"That's right. Let's give her space for now.", Joy agreed.

"But what about me? I'm with her in the class." Wendy asked

"Just don't go to school Wendy cause she might do something to you" , Joy said laughing hysterically.