Let's Be Real

Irene's POV

"Sunmi-unnie. Where is Seulgi? Is she okay? Did she told you about anything?", I bombarded her with so many questions. I'm so worried for my baby bear.

"Woah...woah...woah... Calm down first Irene. Here!", she handed me a towel to dry myself.

"First Seulgi is in her room. She wasn't okay. She pas----. I mean she got a little fever cause when she went home, she was as drenched as you. Lastly, she didn't tell me anything."

"She has a fever? Can I see her now?", I pleaded.

"Take a shower first. I'll grab some clothes for you. Seulgi will kill me if you get sick too."

"Thank you unnie".

When I went out from the bathroom, she told me to sit on the couch and handed me a hot coffee. She was really really nice and warm just like Seulgi.

"Before I let you go to be with her, can you please tell me what happened first?", she asked me calmly.

I told Sunmi-unnie the whole story. She was really surprised when I told her about the deal.

"I can't believe that brat hide it from me", she sounded upset.

"I'm sorry unnie. Please don't get mad at her. I was the one who asked her not to tell anybody."

She sighed. " Anyways, I think somebody is trying to destroy the relationship you have with Seulgi. It's so obvious that everything that happened today were all planned."

"There is only one person that will do that unnie. I'll confront him tomorrow and make sure that he will back off."

"Irene, are you really sure with what you feel towards Seulgi now? Like you're not just confused?"

"I'm so sure now unnie. Thank you so much for taking care of her, all throughout the years, know that from now on, you wont be alone in taking care of her."

I saw that she got teary eyes when I said that. I feel like there is something that she'd like to say but instead she just hugged me.

" Seulgi really loves you so much and she needs you. Please be with her no matter what.", she softly said.

"I will unnie. I love her with all my heart as well."

I went to Seulgi's room and saw her lying on her bed. My heart broke when I looked at her and saw that she seemed to be in pain plus I don't think it's a little fever cause she's freaking hot. I looked around her room and saw a bunny stuff toy near her. It must be the bunny that ajumma was telling me about. Guilt was eating me right now. I should have not went to Bogum. I should have just chosen to be with Seulgi at that time. My tears were flowing in my eyes. I felt so bad.

Sunmi-unnie tapped me in my shoulders. I wiped my tears and faced her.

"We need to make sure that we changes this towel on her forehead from time to time. Do you wanna do it?"

"Yes unnie. Can I also stay overnight? I will just text my eomma that I will be staying here to take care of Seulgi."

"Do as you please. Just don't forget to text your mom so she don't get worried. I will be on the other room. Just call me if you need help or anything."

"Thank you"

I stayed up until Seulgi's fever have gone down. I stared at her and her beauty is ethereal. I can just stare at her all night. I'm so whipped oh my gosh. I kissed her forehead and hold her hand while sitting on the chair next to her bed.

Seulgi's POV

I woke up because of the bright light coming from my window. I felt like crying again when I remembered what happened last night though I felt so much better now physically. I tried to stand up but then someone was holding my hand. At first I told myself that unnie was so sweet but I got so confused when I'm started noticing that it isn't unnie.

"Irene?", I said surprisingly. She looked at me now crying. I hate to see her cry so I immediately hug her.

"Seul, I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay Irene. You want to be with Bogum. I understand.", I said with pain in my heart.

"NO!!!" She faced me. "You don't understand Seulgi. I don't want to be with him"

I took my phone and showed the picture to her. "You don't have to deny it Irene. You don't have to protect my feelings."

"Where did you get that picture?"

"I don't really know, somebody just sent it to me. Maybe a concerned citizen." I put down my head cause I don't want her to see my sad face. "You could have just told me, you know that I'll let you."

She hold my chin up so I can face her. "You got it all wrong Seul. It's not Bogum that I want to be with. His mom just called me when I was about to leave our house. She said that he's been drinking non stop and breaking things in their house and they don't have any choice but to call me cause she wants to see me. When I went there, he immediately hug me but I didn't respond Seul. I don't know who took the photo but obviously he planned everything up to destroy us."

"But why would he do that?", I asked her confusely.

"Dummy! Because he knows that I'm in love with you!", she said full of sincerity without breaking our eye contact.

"What?"

"I love you Seulgi". As soon as I hear that, I started crying. I'm so happy that I can't help but cry. I'm so speechless right now. She cupped my face, wiped my tears and smashed her lips into mine. We kissed each other liked there is no tomorrow.

"I love you so much Irene." I said with so much love and sincerity.

"So, are you going to agree now to cut off the deal? I mean I don't have to be with Bogum to be happy because it's you that makes me happy now. Let's be real Seul"

I nodded and smile at her. " Let's be real indeed"

"Yey, that means we are not going to be together for just three months but we'll be more than years or maybe until forever.", she said with the happiest smile.

"O---of cour-se", Shit. What have I done. Seulgi, you're going to break her heart big time.

Bogum's POV

"What the hell Irene", she slapped me so hard in my face.

"Do you think I'm an idiot not to realize the stunt you put out there Bogum? How could you do that?", she said furiously.

"What are you saying Irene?"

" Oh come on. Don't deny it. You and your friend sent the picture to Seulgi. I told you before and I'll repeat it to you. We're done Bogum. I love Seulgi and there's nothing you can say or do that will change that.", she was so mad.

"And one more thing, One more time you hurt her and you'll go to hell so back off". She then stormed off.

"We are not yet done Kang Seulgi!", I told myself.

****** What will Seulgi going to do now that they are real couple? Is she going to tell her the truth about her condition or she'll keep on hiding it?