I'd Rather Die With You

Irene's POV

I woke up with the sound of beeping monitors and people talking. I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright. I closed my eyes again. The last thing I remembered was I'm trying to pulled off my plan. Wait, I should be dead right now. I opened my eyes and saw Wendy, Joy and my mom.

"Mom?" I weakly said.

I saw all of them gasped. "Oh my God, Irene, you're awake.", my mom cried.

"What are you thinking? Please don't do that again.",

"I'm sorry, eomma."

"Yah, Irene. You are as stupid as that dumb bear. Do you know that you were in coma for like a month already?", Wendy said.

"Geez... you scared the hell out of us here and do you think Seulgi will be happy to get your literal heart? " Joy added.

I've been in coma for a month already. What happened to Seulgi then. Oh my gosh, I wanna see her now. I tried to stand up.

"Where are you going honey", my mom said.

"I want to see Seulgi", they all lowered down their head. No, please don't tell me she's gone.

"About her Irene" she said with voice full of sorrow.

"No, Wendy! I'm going to her room." I yelled at her. I know we are in the same hospital so I'll go and see her. I refuse to believe that she's gone.

"But--", Joy hold her arms.

"Let her", she added.

Wendy and Joy helped me so I can go to Seulgi's room. I'm still weak but I managed to walk. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Sunmi-unnie crying. A white cloth is covering Seulgi's whole body. I gasped and started crying. Hell no! I refused to believe it and uncovered the cloth. There I saw Seulgi with her eyes close as if she's just sleeping. I can't believe this is all happening. This is why I choose to die instead cause I don't think I can handle this.

I hugged her and cried. "Seulgi, I'm so so sorry. I love you so much. Tell me, how am I going to live my life now. Should I just kill myself for real?"

"Yah! Are you really that stupid?", she sit ups and yelled at me. Am I haluccinating or dreaming? She's alive.

Then Joy started laughing hysterically. Soon Joy and Sunmi-unnie started laughing too.

"We should have recorded Irene-unnie." Wendy said.

"You should have Wendy so I can watch it over and over again how whipped she is for me", Seulgi added.

I hit her arm as soon as I realized they pulled a prank on me. I'm still crying uncontrollably. I'm so happy she's still alive.

"Ouch. What was that for?" she complained.

"You guise are you so mean for pulling a prank like that.", I said. I looked at Sunmi-unnie. "You agreed too, unnie?"

Sunmi-unnie just smiled at shrugged at me.

"You deserve it for being stupid. Killing yourself just to be my donor.", Seulgi replied.

"Alright, we're out of here. Gotta go!" Sunmi-unnie said dragging Wendy and Joy out of the room too.

Seulgi's POV

"You deserve it for being stupid. Killing yourself just to be my donor.", I replied.

Flashback

"Seulgi, Irene got into an accident.", I gasped. Is this how Irene feels every single time? The thought of losing her is enough just to kill me. Why is this happening? Isn't my parents already enough? Now I'm about to lose Irene."