Why Seulgi?

Seulgi's POV

"Spill?", Sunmi-unnie asked me while staring straight through me. Irene and I were doing great in our dating deal. We eat lunch together every day for a week now, texting each other, getting to know each other and of course planning our mission "Make Bogum Jealous".

I gulped.

"Seulgi, don't you try to deny that there is something going on. I know you and you can't hide it from me."

I closed my eyes and blurted out. "Im dating!" I slowly open my eyes and saw how upset she is.

"Are you trying to kill yourself early?", she yelled at me. "I already told you Seulgi, falling in love is out of your list. In loving there are a lot of extreme emotions involved. For heaven sake, your heart won't be able to make it even a year. Stop it right now!"

She's so scary but I'm determined. "NO, Unnie! I won't stop. I already made my decision."

"Why are you being so stubborn now huh? Why Seulgi?"

"Unnie I know you're worried but I got everything under control"

"For now yes, but eventually it will become harder and harder. You can't risk it"

"I know but what do you want me to do unnie? Be afraid for the rest of my life... oh I forget I have only a year left in the rest of my life."

"You still have a chance, we'll find a donor."

"I'm not even searching. You know that I already given up on my life unnie"

"But I'm not Seulgi. I'm looking for a heart donor and whether you like it or not, you'll have the surgery if I find one"

"Okay unnie. Let's say you find one. The success rate is so low and you know that! WHAT IF I died even still? After all? , this conversation is so frustrating. I started sobbing.

"I don't want to die without experiencing how to love unnie. Please understand me. I may have given on my life but still I want to be a happy even for a short while and she makes me happy". I saw tears coming from her eyes.

"But Seulgi. I'm scared, what if I lose you tom or next month. I just can't let you risk your life", she said in the softest voice. I can't blame her as I'm the only family she have right now. She lost her family too but in a plane crash. That's why we understand each other. She was a nurse and my aunty hired her to take care of me. From there, our relationship became so deep where we felt like real sisters. I can tell her everything and she don't judge me. Even when I came out to her, she just hugged me and said that she loves me anyway and nothing will ever change that.

I hugged her. "Please unnie, if you really love me. Besides you will be with me all throughout right? I'm in good hands, see?" I wiped my tears and give my best smile to her.

"Here you go again with that smile of yours. So you wont change your mind, even if I kill myself?", she said while smiling.

I pouted. "You're so mean unnie. Why would you do that?"

"Araso..Araso, I'm just kidding. Well I guess, there's nothing I can do but just to support you. Anyways what a lucky girl! I wonder what you see in her."

Oh no. I already know, what she's going to say next. Oh Lord, please listen to my prayers right now. Please don't let her ask me about introducing Irene to her.

" I want to meet her. Make sure to bring here on the weekend or I won't let you date her. You know me Kang!" Oh goodness, gracious!

"Alright", I said in defeat. "I will tell her!"

We are having our usual lunch date when I told Irene about Sunmi-unni.

"But Seulgi, that is not part of the deal."

"I know Irene but she said she won't let me date you if I will not introduce you to her"

"Then let's not date anymore!".

"You're so mean" I pouted and saw how her facial expression changes from being annoyed to mesmerized. Did she find me cute? Or Maybe it's just in my mind? "What about Bogum? He's coming back in a week Irene. You won't be able to find a replacement and beside I think no one in their right mind will agree to you?"

"And why?"

"Well, who would want to be a fake gf/bf just for you to pursue your ex right?"

Her eyebrow furrowed. "You have a point. Then why Seulgi? Why did you agree with the deal?"

Opps. o_o "Well like I said, I like you and I want you to be happy right?" I gulped as Irene stares at me intently.

"Then what will happen to you after the deal?", she's so soft. I can hear from her voice that she's worried.

"It doesn't matter Irene. I'm debating if I will tell her the truth now. "I will be go-----" . And the bell rings.

"I will be going now. Please consider meeting Sunmi-unnie." I gave Irene my best smile. Usually it works well with other people. She sigh in defeat.

"I'll think about it".

"Thank you!" At least, she didn't say NO right? I have a feeling she'll agree.