I Love You, Goodbye.

Irene's POV

It's been 3 months when I learned about Seulgi's condition. It pained me to admit but Seulgi's condition gets worst and worst every single month that passed. She had to dropped out of school already cause her body can't handle it anymore. I tell you, I'm terrified every single day that she'll leave me. After school, I always spend my days with her. I'm so lucky to have a mom that is very supportive of me. She just let me take care of her as long I can balance every single thing.

"Honey, I just noticed that you changed your balance diet. Is everything okay?", she asked.

I smiled at her. "I'm okay mom. I just want to be healthy and all of these are good for the heart. You know so I can be stronger."

"Well, I can't argue with that specially that you need to be strong for the two of you. How is she doing honey?"

I felt like crying again but I need to be strong. "She's not doing okay mom.", I respond sadly.

"What about the donor? How's the searching?"

I shake my head. "It's so hard to find. I felt like she'd die before we can find one", I can't help anymore, I started crying. My mom hugged me and I just cried myself out as I can't show it to Seulgi.

"Just cry honey. Everything will be okay.", my mom rub my back while hugging me. Then my phone rang.

"Hello Sunmi-unnie?". Every single time unnie calls me, my heart started beating 1,000 beats per minute.

"Irene, we are in the hospital right now. Seulgi had an attack again."

"Thank you unnie. I'm coming."

Sunmi-unnie was talking to the doctor when I came in. I don't like the look in unnie's face. Maybe I should just go home. I think I'm going to be sick. I was about to leave when Sunmi-unnie called me.

"Irene!" , Shit.

She then runs and hug me. She's crying so hard. Oh God, please.

"She's dying", she whispered.

"Unnie, what are you talking about? She still have at least 6 months, we just need to find a donor.", I'm crying.

"Let's prepare ourselves, that's what the doctor said." she added.

I release myself from her hug and wiped my tears.

"NO!!!! I wont. She'll survive unnie, I swear. Now, please excuse me but I will check on her."

I walked to Seulgi's room. I had to exhale, inhale before opening the door.

"Hey beautiful!", I smiled

"Hi babe! I miss you.", she smiled weakly.

"How are you feeling?" She didn't respond.

"I'm so sorry for worrying you every single time."

"Yah, who said I'm worried."

She chuckled weakly. "I guess, I'm wrong." Then she became so dead serious. "Irene." I don't want to hear more of this.

"You know Seulgi, I just remembered that I need to go Wendy's house cause of our project"

She hold my hand and looked at me with her eyes pleading for me to listen and stay.

"Irene, I can feel it already. My heart is so weak that I know I wouldn't be able to make it for long. I'm so sorry that it has to be like this." I just stared and listen to her cause I don't know what to feel. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to date you in a carnival. I'm so sorry that I won't be able to see you graduate. I'm so sorry for being so selfish asking you to date me. If only---"

"No Seulgi, don't say that. Being loved by you was the happiest chapter of my life and will always be. You showed me what true love is and what can love do. I have never thought that loving and being loved without reservations will be magical. I'm so happy that I felt like my heart will always burst. You'll survive Seulgi, I promise."

She shaked her head. "Irene, if in case that I won't make it, please free to love somebody else. Love without reservations again. Please don't trap yourself within my memories. Promise me Irene."

I didn't respond. "Irene, please promise me."

I shaked my head. "I can't. I love you so much Seulgi."

I can't handle it anymore and walked out. As soon as I closed the door, I cried myself out. I'm so frustrated with the situation. Why does it have to be like this? Why us? God, I can't understand. We love each other so much, why just can't we be happy like any other couples out there? And why Seulgi? She have a good heart. She lost her family in a very young age. She's always sad. Never been happy for long. No, this can't be. I won't let her die like this. I'm sorry Seulgi but I have to do this.

I wrote a letter and put in my bag. I've been planning this for so long after learning the truth about Seulgi. I already prepared myself if in case she can't find a donor for her. I get in my car and started driving. I won't let her die. Besides I can't live without her, so this is the best decision for me. I may be the dumbest person(call me whatever), doing this but I just love her so much. I stepped on the gas on it's full speed and cross my arms protecting my chest.

"I'm so sorry Seulgi. I LOVE you, GOODBYE."

********** What will be the future for SEULRENE?

Just one more chapter guise and this story will be completed.