Is Seulgi sick?

Wendy's POV

Joy and I saw when Irene slapped Seulgi's face. Man, that hurts for sure. She was so mad that she told her she's not going to forgive her even if she dies. If only she knew.Uggh, I don't know until when I can hold up myself with this stupid plan of Seulgi. I don't really know if she's just plain stupid or masochist.

"Wendy, she cheated on me. She's just like Bogum.", she's crying so hard.

"Well just like in Bogum's case, just cried yourself out, move on and find someone better.", it pained me to tell this cause I know Seulgi loves her so much but that was the plan right? Geez, I'm getting crazy in this situation.

"But I don't know if I will be able to. I love her so much.", she looked at me straight in my eyes. My heart was so broken right now seeing my bestfriend like this feeling betrayed when she's not, you know what just screw this plan up. I'm fucking going to tell her now, I don't care about Seulgi's reaction.

"Irene,-unnie there is something I ---------------", I was interrupted when Joy came. No, babe this is not the good time. She's going to kill you.

"Irene please help me", Joy said desperately.

Irene's POV

"Irene please help me", Joy said desperately. What the fuck is she doing her talking to me and freaking asking for my help. Really?

"Yah bitch. I don't want to see your face. You really have the guts to come here and ask for my help? You know I can break your face right now.", I'm so mad.

"Irene, it's about Seulgi",  she said

"Well if it's about Seulgi. I don't care. Like she can die now", well I don't really mean it. Of course I still love her so much but I'm just so mad at her. I can't still accept the fact that she don't love me anymore. I was gonna push her away when Wendy hold my arms. Why does she looked so worried?

"What happened Joy?", Wendy asked her.

Joy started crying.  Now I'm getting worried. "After, you guise talked Seulgi wasn't able to go back to the classroom." She's so overacting, my God.

"Joy it's just an hour after that. She might be just somewhere"

She shaked her head. "Some of our classmates saw some boys dragged her out of the school. She left her backpack (showing us Seulgi's bag) that means she left her medicine Wendy.", and Wendy gasped.

Oh my gosh, Seulgi is in danger. What the heck! I'm also so confused right now. Both of them were so worried that I don't understand. Am I missing something here. What medicine is she talking about.

"Irene, you know her sister right?", I snapped from thinking. Well anyways, what matters now is Seulgi's safety. I mean I'm still mad but I don't want anything to happen to her. I'll set aside my anger first.

"Yes", I calmly said.

"Can you please take us there?", she pleaded. Guess, I have no choice, I'm so worried right now. Please don't let anything happen to her.

We went to Seulgi's house hoping that Sunmi-unnie is here. I rang the bell, and thank goodness she's here.

"Irene?", she smiled at me.

She looked at the girls behind me.

"Oh, I'm sorry unnie. This is Wendy, my bestrfriend. I saw them holding hands for a sec, what the heck! and this is Joy, Seulgi's new girlfriend". I bitterly said.

Her eyes widen. "What did you say? She's Seulgi's what?"

"She's Seulgi's new girlfriend. She just broke up with me earlier" I repeated.