I Love Her

Seulgi's POV

Yesterday was so far the happiest day of my life. I can still feel her lips on mine. It's just like a dream come true. I had to gathered all my strength and courage just to do that. She was a little surprised by that but I'm even more surprised when she responded with my kisses. That time, I really felt like we are on the same page, like we really do love each other. But you know I'm just being delulu. Man, unrequited love is hard but I'm still happy. I mean with my condition, this situation is the best for the both of us. I can be with her, be happy with her while my heart is still strong and when the time comes she'll be happy with Bogum and she'll just forget about me in time. I don't have to be guilty that she might suffer for a long time because of me. So today, I'll just enjoy evey bit of second, I can be with her.. the girl that I love the most.

"Oh wow Seulgi, where are you going? Looks like you have a date with your bae huh?", Sunmi-unnie said teasingly.

"Do I look pretty?"

She looked at me intently. "Hmmm... "

"Unnie!! What?", I started walking back to my room.

"Where are you going Seulgi?"

"In my room. I'll change my dress." I pouted.

"Omoo.. look at how conscious she is. Of course, you are pretty. Aww my baby Seulgi is such a lady now. Look at you going on a date today. ", then she fakes crying. "Soon, you're going to leave me, get married and have babies with Irene."

"Yah! Unnie", I'm so flustered with what she's saying. Honestly, that's the kind of future I want for myself.  But of course, reality kicks in "It's not even possible".

I saw how her teasing face turns into a worried one.

"Gotcha unnie, its not even possible that I'll leave you. I"ll get married and have babies and will stay here with you.", I gave her my best smile. I just don't want her to feel bad in reminding me of a future I'll never have.

"Silly bear! Come here" then she hugs me.

"Don't forget to bring your medicine. Don't exhaust yourself so much Seulgi. Lately -------"

"I know unnie. Don't worry. I'll be okay."

I went to Central Park earlier than what we planned too. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see her. I keep on looking at my watch when my phone vibrated.

"I will be a little late today Seulgi.", I'm a little bit disapppointed  with the message but that was okay. I guess I'll use the time up to buy something for her. I've been waking around and around when I saw a very cute bunny stuff toy that reminds me of Irene.

"Ajumma, how much is this bunny?", I asked the lady selling the stuff toys.

" It's $30.00. Are you going to give it to someone special?"

"Yes Ajumma." I handed her the money. "It's for my girlfriend"

"Omoo, for your girlfriend huh? What's her name?"

"Irene. She's the most beautiful girl in the world Ajumma."

She laughed so hard. "Everybody say that to their girlfriend"

"No, ajumma. I'm not being biased here. I'll introduce her to you later so you can see yourself."

She's giving me the change. "No, Ajumma, just keep it. By the way my name is Seulgi. Nice meeting you Ajumma. Hope you can sell all those toys today. See you later.", I smiled and waved at her.

"Thank you Seulgi."

I was walking my way back to the place where Irene and I  supposed to meet. She might be there already. My phone vibrates again. I stopped and felt like my world was torn apart when I saw the message. It showed a picture of Irene and Bogum hugging each other. I'm supposed to be happy for her right? But why is my heart aching this much. I thought I was ready but God, I'm not.

I immediately texted Irene. "Are you with Bogum? Just don't come. It's okay."

I actually don't know what to do now. Soon it started to rain. What a great timing to hide my tears. I don't know how I managed to get home with the amount of pain right now both emotionally and physically.

"Oh my God, Seulgi! What happened to you?"

And after that, everything went black.

Irene's POV

"Are you with Bogum? Just don't come. It's okay.", That was Seulgi's message to me. No, no, no..How did she find out?. I did my very best to go to these park very fast hoping that I'm still going to see her. Soon it started to rain, what a great day Irene. But I don't care. I just run and run and run searching for her.

"Young lady, it's raining so hard! Come and stay under the roof.", the ajumma selling the stuff toy yelled at me.

"I'm okay Ajumma. Thank you but I'm looking for someone."

"Maybe I can help you. A lot of people come to this store. What does she looked like?"

"Hmmmm. She's very pretty."

She chuckled. "That's a very helpful information my dear.", she sarcastically said. I blushed at how lame my answer is.

"Well, she's this tall. She has a blond hair about this length. She has monolid eyes which is really suited to her."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes. Oh, I have her picture. Here!", I showed her picture and was surprised when she said her name.

"That's Seulgi", she smiled.

"Ommoo that kid is not kidding when she told me that Irene is the most beautiful girl in the world. So I'm assumming you're Irene?", I blushed so hard with what Seulgi said. Aisst, that girl.

"She's been here Ajumma?"

"Yes, in fact she bought me one of the bunny stuff toys. Opps don't tell her that I spoil what she bought for you.", I laughed at her.

"Ajumma, do you perhaps remember what time did she came here?"

"Hmmm about an hour and half ago I guess."

"Thank you ajumma."

"She's a very kind girl. You're lucky to have her."

"I am ajumma. Thank you again. See you later. Bye." I started running again. If she was here an hour and half ago, then that means, she's not here anymore maybe she went home already.

I summoned all my braveness as I ring the bell. I hope Seulgi is here and I hope Sunmi-unnie doesn't have a plan yet on how to kill me.

"Irene? Oh my gosh! You're so drenched."

"Unnie where is Seulgi? Can I please talk to her?", I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

She glare at me intensely. O_O Oh my goodness, she's so scary.

"Give me one good damn reason, why will I let you see her?" okay. She's so serious but I am too.

"Because I LOVE HER", I bravely answered her.

She then smiles and let me in. Omoo I thought my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

****** Will Irene be able to confess this time?