I Will Never Ever Forgive You!

Joy's POV

Joy, can you please pretend to be my GIRLFRIEND? This is the only way I know to save Irene, so PLEASE" , she kneeled in front of me.

"Stand up. No Way Kang! I won't do it."

"Listen Joy. Please hear me out. Right now, Irene loves me so much and if she'll find out she'll be devastated. She even told me that she's not going to able to survive losing me."

"Aren't it's going to be the same? Breaking up means she's going to lose you."

"I know. But it's different. If she thought I cheated on her, she'll be hurt and mad at the same time.Soon she'll move on and eventually will find someone better that can be able to be with her for a long time.  But if she'll find out about me having this shit, she'll be sad for a very long time. She might undergo depression as well. I mean being mad can push you to move really fast right?"

"Still no, I will not hurt her. Besides she's also a friend of mine. I don't agree with your plan."

"Exactly, she's your friend too. Just think about it Joy, you're gong to save two of your friends."

"Is this gonna save you? Seulgi, it's going to kill you! How can you still think of her when you needed her more! She'll take care of you Seulgi, I'm sure. Just let her decide for herself." I'm getting so frustrated with her thinking.

"Joy, please."

I shaked my head. "I'm sorry."

"Fine, if you're not going to help me. I will run around this school, tired myself out and won't drink my medicine. I will just die at least I won't be able to see Irene suffer."

"Are you crazy?", I can't believe her.

"Yes I am and I'm indeed serious." She looked at me intently.

"Yah! That's blackmailing!"

"Whatever you called it, but I'm so desperate here right now."

"Aizzzt, you need to go to a psychiarist. It's not only your heart that has a problem but your brain as well."

She smiled. "Alrighty, you won Kang. But you have to ask Wendy as well"

"Wendy? Why". she asked confusedly.

"Beacuse she's my girlfriend"

"Oh wait, what? Wendy is your -- How come?"

"Well, you're so busy with your Irene that's why you don't see it. Dumb bear!" I guess I don't have any choice. I just hope that this turn out fine for Irene though I know it's going to be hard on Seulgi. Really, I admire her for her love for Irene. Damn, I'm so sad for her.

Wendy's POV

"Both of you are crazy. I'm out.", I screamed.

"Please Wendy. I'm begging you." Seulgi pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"First, I won't lie to my bestfriend. I will fucking tell her now about your condition. Second, I won't let you involved Joy in all of this shit.", I saw how horrified her face was.

"No, no, no... please Wendy" she said desperately. I'm starting to feel so guilty. I mean she just wants to do it for Irene. How can someone be so selfless. And knowing that she only have nine freaking months is not helping me at all. But at the same time, I can't imagine how will Irene will react. I started cring as I felt so sorry for the both of them.

"And there is something I didn't tell Joy. I might die anytime within that nine months."

Joy and I gasped. Just how cruel it is. But even so, I still don't agree.

"I'm sorry Seulgi but I have to tell Irene." As soon as I said that. She hold her chest tightly and started kneeling down. I saw that she's in pain right now. Joy and I started to panic as we knew that she's having an attack.

"Shit Seulgi. Drink your medicine." Joy said.

She shaked her head. "Not until, Wendy agrees!", she forced herself to speak.

"This is insane", I said.

"Wendy, please!" Joy pleaded.

"WTF! Fine. I agree" I sigh in defeat.

Seulgi then drink her medicine. She rested for a little bit and afterwards, she's okay. I thought Joy and I were gonna die first out of worry. Haizzzt. "I'm so sorry Irene. Maybe she's right. Seeing Seulgi in that state will be the death of you."

Irene's POV

Lately, I felt like there is something going on. There is something different with Seulgi that I can't explain. I want to ask her but I'm so afraid.

"Irene, let's break up!", Seulgi said without blinking.

"Huh! what a lame joke Seulgi", I laughed it off but deep inside Im so afraid.

"Irene, I'm not joking. I'm sorry but I've fallen in love with somebody else.", I think she's serious. Man, what a de ja vu! It's the same line with Bogum but it's a million times painful.

"with whom?", I gathered all the strength I have to ask her.

"With Joy". My eyes widen. Shit they both to do it behind my back. My heart is about to explode. I felt so betrayed right now.

"When did it started?"

"Irene..sorry", she said with the softest voice

"Answer my freaking question, when did it started?" I yelled at her.

"When you saw us crying. I confessed to her.", that's it. I slapped her real hard. I can't believe it. She lied to me. She made me look like an idiot.

"How dare you Seulgi! I gave all my heart to you. How could you do this to me!". I was crying so hard. Then I stared at her with full of anger. "I will never ever forgive you, even if you dies today."  Her eyes widen and afterwards gave me a very blank expression.

***** What will happen to Seulrene after their breakup?

Thank you so much for supporting my first story. A couple of chapters more and the story will be completed. Almost there readers. Have a great day!