Part Four: East meets West.

A/N: No deaths yet...
•••

The click of the horses hooves clacked against the stone of the ground as the carriage approached them

The click of the horses hooves clacked against the stone of the ground as the carriage approached them. The dark night was quite aside from the huff coming from the black horse when it came to a stop.

Jisoo's posture stiffened when she felt heard his heavy boot come down. It was a protective instinct that made her grip the side of her sword and shift closer to Jennie.

"Aish what a long trip! I could use a milk tea and a warm bed." The prince of the east comes out with a large boxy grin.

The soldiers of the West falter in surprise. They were expecting some big tough guy to be presented to them. But instead they get this big...goof ball?

His army was one of the toughest and strongest the West has ever seen. They were almost as bad as the Huns.

And this was the guy that was running them?

"Empress Kim of the West." He bows. "Pleased to meet you in the flesh."

"Emperor Kim of the East?" Jennie questions. She had never met an emperor who carried themselves so informally.

"Yes, That is I. Just call me Tae." He smiles.

"I'm not going to do that but okay." Jennie gives him a weary nod. "This is General Kim Jisoo. She will be accompanying us at all times."

"Ah the infamous General Kim." Kim Taehyung turns to her. "You killed everyone I love," he says casually. "Nice to meet you." He bows breifly. "I'm hungry. Shall we eat?" He leads them into the palace.

Jisoo just stared at him. Who the hell is this guy?

•••

"Bobo, I'm gonna need a milk tea right away

"Bobo, I'm gonna need a milk tea right away." Taehyung claps. "I hope you don't mind. I brought my own servants with me. I'm very picky about what I drink and eat."

"No. No problem at all." Jennie shakes her head.

"Would you like some Milk tea as well?"

"I'm okay, Thank you." Jennie says.