Part 9: Get You The Moon.

A/N: You'll need this.

•••
Come monday they all had to attend classes once again. Jennie and Chaeyoung had just finished up with their History lecture and were headed to Riffs for their usual lunch.

"Hey isn't that Lisa and Jisoo? I didn't know they were good friends." Chaeyoung nods down the pathway.

"Yeah...me neither." Jennie's brows furrow.

"Come on, Let's go see what they're talking about." Chaeyoung grabs her hand pulling her over to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Wait—" Jennie tries to protest but Chaeyoung's already set.

"Hey strangers," Chaeyoung smiles interrupting their conversation. "Whatchu talkin about?"

"Oh hey Rosie," Lisa smiles giving her a nod. "I was just inviting Jisoo to the coffee house tonight. Maybe seeing if she has anything to perform."

"You should totally go Jisoo, they're so fun!" Chaeyoung urges.

"They'd be even better if you'd perform too." Lisa gives Chaeyoung a look.

Chaeyoung blushes. "I told you I have stage fright."

"Thats a lie." Lisa crosses her arms. "Anyways, you in Jisoo?"

"I don't know. Can I perform anything?" Jisoo asks.

"Literally anything. Poems, songs, musical pieces, acting..." Lisa lists off.

"Do you perform?"

"Nah, I just run the event. It's good for freshmans." Lisa says.

"I am not a man, nor fresh." Jisoo frowns.

"No, I mean new kids Jis," Lisa chuckles.

"Oh." Jisoo says. "I guess I can. Though I am severely unprepared. Jennie will you be there?" She finally acknowledges the younger girl.

"Yeah. These guys never let me miss one." Jennie nods to the two maknaes.

"Okay." Jisoo gives her a small smile.

"Oh Chaeng, I was gonna show you the video for the dance team remember? Still wanna see it?" Lisa turns to her.

"Yeah but unnie and I kinda were going to lunch..." Chaeyoung says silently begging Jennie to let her go.

"Jen can I steal her just this once?" Lisa begs. Also silently begging.

Jennie rolls her eyes at the pair. "Fine go. But you so owe me. The both of you."

"Yes! Thank you!" Lisa cheers.

"I promise to make it up to you!" Chaeyoung grins kissing her cheek. "Bye guys!"

Jennie shakes her head at their retreating forms while Jisoo chuckles. "Do they not realize how fond they are of one another?" She asks in amusement.

"No. They're big dummy heads in love with eachother." Jennie says taking a seat on the bench next to Jisoo. "Any idea what to perform?"

"I have a few." Jisoo nods. "Though I am not much of a performer."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean she did spring it on you last minute but that's what makes it fun."

"Can you still sing?" Jisoo asks. "I know you dislike when I bring up the past but... you were quite good."

Jennie feels her cheeks heat up. "I'm not that good. I don't like to do it in front of others." She shakes her head.