Part 2: Delusion.

"Eomma!"

"What? What's wrong baby?" Her mother comes running into the room.

A six year old Jisoo cries hysterically and runs to her mothers arm.

"Jisoo honey tell mommy whats wrong," Her mother wipes her tears.

"I want Dalgome!" Jisoo cries.

"Baby who's Dalgome?" She furrows her brows. "Did you have a dream again?"

"I want Dalgome-ah!" Jisoo sobs loudly.

"Okay, okay," she nods. "How about you come sleep in mommy and daddys room and we can get Dalgome in the morning."

•••

Jisoo was busy playing with the toys in her room when her mom and dad knocked on her door.

"Jisoo honey, can we talk to you for a second?"

"Am I in trouble..." Jisoo pouts dropping her toy on the ground.

"No Sooya, you're not in trouble." Her dad chuckles. "Here, come sit." He pats her bed.

Jisoo walks over to her bed and crawls into his lap. "Sooo what are we to discuss?" She tilts her head.

"Well we wanted to talk to you about your dreams." Her mother says.

"My dreams?"

"Yeah. You've been having a lot of them lately and we just wanna make sure that you're okay." He kisses the top of her head.

"Do you remember your dream last night?" Her mom asks. "You were crying a lot honey. We've never seen you cry that hard before."

"Mmm...I don't remember." Jisoo mumbles.

"Are you sure honey?" Her dad says. "Do you remember a Dalgome?"

"Dalgome is my bestfriend." Jisoo answers.

"Oh really? Who is he?"

"Hes my pet."

"Your pet? But honey you don't have a pet."

"What?" Jisoo looks up at them with teary eyes. "But where's Dalgome?"

"We don't know baby," Her mother shakes her head rubbing her back.

"So I don't have a horsey anymore?"

"Dalgome's a horse?" Her father asks.

"Yeah." Jisoo mumbles playing with her finger.

"Honey we can't have a horse," he chuckles. "There's barely room for bike around here."

"But I want Dalgome daddy. He's my bestfriend and he makes me feel happy when I'm sad."

Her dad sighs and gives her mother an empathetic look. "How about this, later today we can go to the park and get ice cream. You can tell us all about Dalgome. Maybe it'll help us find him."

"Okay." Jisoo smiles up at him.

They leave Jisoo to continue on playing with her toys after finishing their talk with her.

"And just where do you plan on finding a horse?" His wife whispers with the cross of her arms.

"I have a better idea. Why don't we get her a dog?"