Part 5: Make Me Believe.

A/N: Don't Know What to Do Eng ver. 🥺

•••
"You would do that for me?" Jennie asks.

"I would do anything for you." Jisoo says.

"You don't even know me."

"Maybe not now." Jisoo shrugs. "But I did."

"I still don't understand how you just spend your life looking for me." Jennie sighs.

"I don't know what to do without you." Jisoo admits.

"Look Jisoo, I know that me remembering something may seem like a good thing but I can't live like you do. I don't want to remember the past. I like my life as it is."

"I'm not asking you to."

"Then what are you asking?" Jennie says defeated. "Because I feel like I owe you something. Not once but apparently twice you've sacrificed yourself for me. And then now you're just here in front of me telling me that there's a way for us to be together again even though I really don't know anything about you."

"Then get to know me." Jisoo says simply. "It's not that that upsets you. What upsets you is knowing that you have a predestined life already set out for you."

"Yeah...I guess you're right." Jennie nods. "What if I don't want you like I used to?"

"I think about it all the time." Jisoo agrees. "In fact I'm sure it is the only true fear that I have." She admits taking a step closer to Jennie. "Even I know that destiny can never be one hundred percent certain. You may not fall in love with me again. Who am I to force you?" She inquires leaning in closely.

Jennie eyes her carefully as Jisoo leans closer and closer to her. Her eyes staring alluringly at her pink lips.

"After all it is you who said that love cannot be forced...it happens on its own...a power beyond our control." She whispers.

•••

Jennie made Jisoo go home after that. She needed space to think and it was hard to concentrate when the girl was around.

And no it wasn't just because she was stupidly gorgeous or her stupidly charming remarks she always seemed to have.

Jennie just couldn't concentrate properly when Jisoo was near her. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't show up to class often. Jennie would surely be flunking.

Currently she sat in her car outside an old tall apartment building on the other side of town. She was contemplating actually going in.

After Jisoo had left Jennie just had to call her mom and tell her everything about her crazy dream and Jisoo's weird conspiracy that they're past lovers or whatever.

Her mother was her best friend and there isn't a single thing Jennie hasn't felt comfortable sharing with her. Unlucky for her, her mother was also into the spiritual heebie jeeby world that Jennie was so doubtful of.

So when her mother caught news of her dream she recommended Jennie to her medium. This old lady on the other side of time that helps her mother "keep in touch"-as her mother calls it- with her late father.

Jennie doubted this lady would help her with anything. Let alone help explain her crazy dream.

Huffing once more she hit her head against the steering wheel and forced herself out of the car.