Part 12: You Like Me.

When Jisoo arrived at Jennie's and Lisa's apartment the younger girl was just about to leave when Jisoo caught her at the door.

"Oh hey Jisoo I didn't know you were stopping by." Lisa smiles reopening the door to let her in. "I was just headed out but Jennie's just in her room. I don't know what she's doing but she's been screaming into her pillow for the past 5 minutes." She shrugs.

"Sounds about right." Jisoo nods following Lisa in.

Lisa doesn't even bother knocking on Jennie's door before hand, and simply opens it up.

"Jennie, your lover is hereOH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!" Lisa screams turning around and covering her eyes.

"WHAT THE—WHY DONT YOU KNOCK PERVERT!?" Jennie screams covering herself.

Jisoo just stood there with a small smirk on her lips. When Jennie noticed she gasped loudly. "STOP LOOKING!"

"You dress moderately these days." Jisoo says cheekily.

"Now is not the time to be bringing up the past Kim Jisoo!" Jennie screams throwing pillows at her as she tried desperately to find her pyjamas.

"Oh so you remember?" Jisoo chuckles turning around so that she was no longer looking.

"I know all about the river and the snakes, and 12000 years later I am STILL mad!" Jennie shouts.

"What the fuck is going on!" Lisa asks.

"Shut it Giant! I'm mad at you for not knocking!"

Lisa huffs and throws her arms in the air. Getting answers from these two was impossible.

"Can I turn around now?" Jisoo asks.

"I don't even want you here anymore!"

Jisoo turns around with a knowing smile. "Can't you just admit the truth for once?"

"Never in a million years." Jennie points an accusing finger. Tightening the robe around her body.

"Why must you always insist on hiding your true feelings?"

"I do not!"

"Then why are you yelling?"

"Because you're annoying me!"

"Okay. I can't take this anymore." Lisa raises her arms. "I'm leaving!"

"Take her with you!" Jennie points to Jisoo.

"Um no offence Jisoo unnie, but there is no way. I plan to get my Mack on and it's gonna be hard if you're there too." Lisa says. 

"No offence taken." Jisoo says.

"Fine." Jennie huffs. "But I don't want to see your face for at least 10 minutes!" She shoves them both out and slams the door back closed.

Lisa looks over at Jisoo in confusion.

"I assure you, she's very fond of me." Jisoo says.

•••

"Can I come in now?" Jisoo asks leaning her head back against the door. It's been 10 minutes and Jennie still refused to open the door.

"No!"

Jisoo let out a long sigh of defeat. Right up until an evil idea popped into her head. A slow smirk came across her pink lips.

"Oh fine! Leave me out here all by my lonesome. I'll entertain myself." Jisoo says through the door.

"Don't masterbate!" Jennie replies.