︙myg

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @jinanlee_

𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢

𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟.

School.

Min Yoongi's absolutely least favorite place in the universe.

It was long, excruciatingly boring, and ridiculously repetitive. The students were dumbasses, the teachers were assholes, his friends were shit heads. He gave up on trying to get even decent grades a long time ago, surprised if he even managed to pull a somewhat average grade out of his ass.

Not to mention he was always handed detentions left and right by his teachers for a multitude of reasons; showing up late, sleeping in class, cursing at his teachers, constantly being distracted.

All around it was just a complete shit show.

The only reason he even bothered showing up was because his mother threatened to burn all of his music equipment if she received another notice that he'd abstained from attending.

There wasn't a single upside to it.

Actually, that's not exactly true.

There was one thing that he liked about school... you.

You being his gorgeous, stubborn, annoyingly persistent math teacher.

God, you made him crazy. The way you carried yourself with such confidence and poise. The way you spoke, so intelligently. It was sexy. You could just be standing by the board, writing out a complicated algebraic expression and it was enough to give him a hard on.

He wanted you more than he had wanted anyone in his entire life.

But it wasn't always like that. In fact, at one point, he had hated your guts. Not because you had wronged him in anyway, he just hated teachers in general. But something about you, about your bubbly optimism and your refusal to give up on him ticked him off. He didn't want nor need your approval. He especially didn't want your praise. Yet, now, he was craving it.

In the beginning, he had done everything in his power to prove to you what a terrible student he was.

Every test you handed out, the only thing he'd write was his name and a patronizing smiley face. He never gave the homework you handed out so much as a second glance, and it usually ended up the trashcan in the corner of your room. He made a show of not paying attention in class, having his earbuds in and blasting music.