︙ pjm + jjk

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 + 𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙

Laughter filled the living room. Yours specifically. The boy beside you was in no laughing mood. He hadn't been able to pull his eyes away from your face since the movie started.

Every smile that lit up your features, every laugh that tumbled from that taunting mouth.

Finally, he had enough.

Pivoting to face you, he grab the collar of your shirt and yanked you towards him, eliciting a shriek of shock from your lips.

"J–Jimin," you gasped in a mixture of confusion and astonishment, eyes widening as you drew away sharply from his puckered lips, "what the hell are you doing?"

He whined, twining his fingers in the hair on the back of your head to keep you in place. When he dove in, you were quick to snap your head to the side, his mouth landing with a soft smooching sound on your cheek. Before he could plan another attack, you were twisting out of his hold, wriggling yourself to freedom. Or, in the case, to the floor.

Your butt landed with a hard thud, but you were quick to leap to your feet just incase he tried to take advantage of your lower position.

He pouted up at you angrily, obviously not very pleased with the rejection.

"What the hell, y/n?" He whined, sounding like a complete brat.

"What the hell me?! What the hell you, Jimin! I'm the angry one here! What the actual fuck?!" You hissed, hands waving around dramatically for emphasis, frantically searching his eyes for any explanation of his uncalled for actions.

"Why don't you want to kiss me? Everyone wants to kiss me," he huffed, blinking up at you with innocent bemusement.

He was honestly stumped by the fact that you weren't interested in playing tonsil hockey with him. He'd never been rejected of a kiss in his life time. But, who could really resist a man with lips like his? Thick and pink and always –and I mean always– covered in a thin, glistening layer of his favorite sparkly cotton candy lip gloss.

You choked on air. "A–are you fucking dense?! I'm literally dating your best friend! And he literally went out for two seconds to buy you some bloody lollipop!"

His eyes flashed with something wicked.

"I'm in the mood to lick something sweet."