︙myg

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @glossymuse

𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢

𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒

𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒

"Come on, Yoongi, we're almost there. Just a few more feet," you encouraged your boyfriend as you trekked up the large hill. When you didn't receive a response, you peered behind you, only to have to clasped a hand over your mouth to keep yourself from bursting into a fit of laughter.

He was on his hands and knees, sweat glistening on his brow, and panting like a dehydrated dog as he inched higher, looking about he was damn near about to collapse. And he wasn't even carrying the damn basket.

"How do you always manage to pick the most difficult place to get to? Do you enjoy watching me suffer? Is that it? I bet you're getting a kick out of this," he hissed between heaving breaths as he finally reached where you stood.

You grinned down at him, playfully ruffling his blonde dyed hair, "it wasn't my intention but I am deeply enjoying this, yes." He snarled at you, swatting your hand away from his head as you cackled.

"I hate this."

"It's right here, you can do it you big baby," you encouraged, grabbing his dainty wrists and tugging him back onto his feet. He groaned in protest but allowed you to pull him along anyways.

"I think I'm gonna pass out."

"Yoongi."

"I think I'm just going to need a really, really long nap after this. Like three days I don't know."

"Yoongi."

"Maybe we should just go home so I can lay in bed and not move for a week or two, what do you think?"

"Yoongi, we're here you little whiner," you snickered, shoving him in front of you. His brows raised, lips parting faintly.

Over the slopping falloff of the hill laid a gorgeous blue lake that seemed to reach past the horizon. Beautiful violet and baby blue flowers sat in little patches surrounded the body of sparkling water, as well as luscious green grass. Gentle breezes encouraged the lively emerald leaves to dance and quiver, come breaking free from the branch and fluttering down into the thick water of the lake below.

"Woah, it's really pretty out here," Yoongi breathed, eyes shining with wonder as they took in the vast expanse of natural beauty laid out before him, "how'd you find this place?"