︙jhs

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @_HolyChimChim_
(I'm sorry if this sucks babe I'm not great at writing male dom 😭)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤

𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

Have you ever just had a shit ass day?

Well, Hoseok has been on a damn losing streak the entire week. And today was just the icing on the cake.

Not only did he work himself to the point of mental and physical exhaustion, but the management was on his ass about every little thing. From how he made a single misstep in the choreography to when he slurred a word in his rap, they ripped into him.

By the time he got home, the sun had set and the moon had risen, and he was ready to hit anyone who so much as looked at him the wrong way with a killer right hook.

He wanted nothing more that fell into the warm comfort of bed and not move for a solid twenty years.

But then, there was you.

"Hobi!" You cheered excitedly as he walked through the front door.

He forced a smile onto his lips, not wanting to take his anger out on you. "Hi, baby," he murmured, gently pecking your lips as you came bounding up to him, arms wrappings round his waist.

"You have to come see this video I found of Jungkook, it's funny as shit—" you began to gush excitedly, laughter already bubbling at your lips. But Hoseok already felt a pinch of irritation fizzling in the pit of his stomach, not from you especially, it just wasn't taking much to get on his nerves at the moment.

"Maybe later, baby, I'm feeling a little tired right now so I think I'm just gonna lay down for a few," he shut you down as gently as his shortening temper would permit, side stepping your form and making his way towards the stairs.

He came to a sharp stop when you grabbed the sleeve of his sweatshirt, tugging him back around. A rather bratty pout adorned your lips at the fact that he'd so easily brushed you off. "Come on Hobi, I haven't seen you all day! Let's spend some time together," it wasn't a question.

Hoseok felt his brow twitch and he tugged his arm out of your persistent hold. "Later, y/n." His words held a warning pitch, but you weren't being observant enough to catch it.

"Don't be such a party pooper," you hissed. Despite the playful, harmless intention behind your words, they still managed to fan the flame burning in his stomach. He turned to you, a cold glare seared into his usually soft, bright features..