︙ksj

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @GenesisRodriguez981

𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧

𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

It was supposed to be a relaxing movie night with lots of popcorn and sweets and cuddles. A night to unwind after a stressful week for the both of you. A night to simply enjoy one another's silent comfort and warm presence.

Please note; supposed to be.

Up until a certain point, it had been just that.

You'd arrived home first and decided to get everything prepared for your poor, undoubtedly exhausted Seokjinnie. Pulling together bowls and family sized bags of his and your favorite junk food as well as piling pillows and blankets onto the couch, you prepared the perfect little den for the two of you to hide away in for the rest of the night.

And you being you just couldn't resist picking a horror movie. You knew Jin couldn't stand them, and they could even be a bit much for you at times, but you loved the thrill. That and you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it when your man sized baby boy would curl up against you as close as humanly possible and clutch on to you like his life depended on it.

You were humming absentmindedly, pulling the popcorn out of the microwave when you heard the front door open and shut, and then a tired, "y/n, your beautiful boyfriend has arrived."

"Kitchen," you called back, a light grin decorating your features as you dumped the buttery snack into a large silver bowl. You heard his heavy, dragging foot steps on the hardwood floors before you saw him.

As you predicted, he looked utterly exhausted, the shadow of purple bags under his eyes, the faintest traces of creases of his smooth forehead from stress his hair was in disarray from the nicely combed form it'd been that morning, you guessed from gripping at it whenever he got frustrated.

"Jin," you frowned, feeling your heart ache at seeing him so worn down. He shuffled over to you, and you immediately opened your arms, allowing him to fall into you, arms coiling around your waist as his head fell into the crook of your neck, deeply inhaling your calming scent. You brushed your fingers soothingly through his locks, pressing soft kisses to his temple, "my sweet boy... did you have a hard day."

He nodded weakly, sighing as you began rocking your intertwined bodies back and forth, "Mr. Min was in a shittier mood than usual. He pushed up the due date of our next project by a whole week and then yelled at us when we tried to explain that that wasn't giving us enough time to adequately complete it."