︙knj

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @mariamagdalena365

𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑟

𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑟

He's doing it on purpose.

You know that he's doing it on purpose.

He knows you know that he's doing it on purpose.

So exactly, what angle is he trying to play at?

Was he trying to piss you off? Get on your nerves? Make you angry? Get a reaction out of you? You didn't get it. It didn't make sense. Had you pissed him off somehow so now he was trying to get revenge? Namjoon wasn't normally a passive aggressive person so that theory didn't fly, even when you did do something to upset him. So what exactly was all this about?

It's Friday, your weekly date night, which usually consists of a movie and then dinner. It was typically romantic and fun and perfect, as cliche as it sounds.

But tonight?

Oooh– tonight.

He's been doing nothing but acting like a complete brat since the very moment you got home from work.

Generally, you —at the very least— got a welcome home kiss. Today, he didn't bother to so much as look away from the television as he grunted out a hurtfully bland 'hey'.

Then you had tried to cuddle with him before beginning to get ready because you need some of that TLC after a stressful day... and he shrugged you off, grumbling something about personal space.

Personal space? Since when has he given half a shit about personal space? He loves to cuddle. He's your big, warm, walking, talking teddy bear.

Anyways. You sat down with him –being sure to give him his much needed personal space– and tried to talk about your plans for the night. Emphasis on tried. He was giving you damn near nothing to work with, offering only one word responses and noncommittally shrugs. You offered to take him out to dinner at a nice, expensive restaurant, and what does he say?

"Cool. You're paying."

Are you serious? You're paying? That's all he had to say to you?

No thank you, no genuine appreciation, no 'oh my gosh you're the most amazing, considerate, loving girlfriend to exist on the face of the earth', nothing.